Chapter 2

• Dedicated to My Softball Team

When they were done signing for softball they went home. Demetra and Stella were so happy that they don't have to do soccer anymore because they didn't like it. The next day it was a Tuesday they went to go buy softball shoes. Demetra and Stella tried on there softball shoes. They loved there softball shoes, softball helmets, softball gloves. They bought everything this needed for softball. Stella's first practice was on Monday.  Demetra's first practice was on a  Tuesday.  Demetra went to Tudor for her first practice she was so excited to finally be playing a different sport that she will enjoy.  When Demetra first met her team.  Demetra met this girl  named Charlottle, another girl named Daniella L, another girl named Nicole, another girl named Olivia, another girl named Alessia, another girl named Monika, another girl named Sara,  another girl named Alexandra, another girl named Daniella, another girl named Elena, and the last girl named Carly. The girls were really nice to Demetra. Then Demetra met her coach named Gary.  The girls started practicing for the first game of the season.  Demetra versed someone from her school named Sarah.  She didn't want to verse her because they went to the same school.