defection

Ana pov:

as soon as one of anas shots hit zavala multiple shots started to ring out behind her, she looked behind her to see that some gaurdians were shooting at zavala as well! But some were starting to attack the other gaurdians as well...she felt a hand on her shoulder and quickly turned only to see osiris again.

Osiris:zavala dosent know what hes done...hes started a civel war right gere in the tower!

Ana:im going after him.

Ana walked past osiris only for him to grab grab her arm.

Osris:now is not the time ana! We need to find cade!

Ana:he can take care of himself!

Osiris:ana look around!!!

She looked to see that zavala was gone and that the gaurdians were now starting to fight amongst each other, some shops were even starting to catch fire.

Osris:we need to round up as many gaurdians as we can and head back to mars! Its the only place the vangaurd wont look for us.

Ana thought for a moment, then got a stern look on her face.

Ana:fine, but im doing this for y/n not the city!

Osiris sighed but still nodded.

Osiris:very well, now go!

She nodded and quickly started to run for her ship, but before she could make it she felt a blast of energy send herfying into oneof the shops. When ana regained her balance she looked to see ikora quickly walking up to her in rage.

Ikora:do you have any idea what youve done?!

She shot at ana but she quickly doged out of the way.

Ana:what ive done? I wasent the one who murdered a guardian in cold blood!

Ikora:we should have killed him long ago! Look what its lead up to!

Ikora pointed around at the chaos that was erupting in the tower, but ana simply picked up her gun and aimed it towards ikora.

Ana:you should've let us leave.

Befoere ikora could do anything else, a titan jumped infront of her and gave her a good, quick punch to the face forceing her to retreat. The titan turned and revealed himself to be lord shaxx! Though his armor was slightly burnt he still looked like he was ready to fight.

Shaxx:ms bray. I dint think I'd see you again.

She cracked a smile.

Ana:dint think you of all people would help me shaxx.

Shaxx:y/n was a great warrior, one of my best...and a good frend as well. Zavala will pay for what hes done!

???:damn right he will!

The two quickly looked to see cade running up to them with his golden pistol in hand.

Cade:where is that basterd anyway?

Ana:nows not the time!

Cade/shaxx:what?!

Ana:we need to leave now! Gather your troops and gaurdian then tell them to meet us on mars!

Cade:but ana-

Ana:look i want to kill that basterd just as much as you do, but were outgunned here and need an army to even get close to zavala.

They were both hesitant but nodded and ran off to gather some of there troops.

Jinju:ana-

Ana:not now!