regrets

Many years later

Y/n pov:

Years, it had been years since had last seen ana, well you did here from her every once and awhile but other that you never saw her, even when you said you wouldent tell a soul she still dint tell you her whereabouts or wheather she was ok or not, but that wasent your problom...not anymore due to what she said a few years ago. You two had gotten into a massive fight about something stupid you couldent even remember what.

Flashback:

Ana:sometimes i wish you would just stay dead you ass!

This took you back, it was kinda shocking that she would say something like that.

Ana:oh god...y/n. Y/n! I dint mean it!

Y/n:no! You know what? Fine! I wont ever speak to you again then if you hate me so much, you ungrateful little shit!

Ana:y/n-

You had already ended the transmission, but leon dint stop looking at you.

Y/n:what?

Leon:y/n...shes your frend-

Y/n:the way she acted? And what she said to me?! Yah right!

You started to walk away with leon following close behind.

Leon:where are we going?

Y/n:back to mercury.

Leon:no y/n common! You've tried 100 times!

Y/n:and we'll try 100 times more if thats what it takes! You know i have something special leon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n stood in the smoke infront of cade and ana inside the arena.

Cade:your lucky! But not tough!

Cade the pulled out his knife and charged at you, you managed to punch him to the ground but he quickly cane back with a back hand to your helmet. You spun around and coverd your face for a second, then turned around to reveal a hole in your helmet, cade finally used his golden gun, but when he did you grabed his hand. He treid to shake it lose but you had a tight grip on it and finally took the gun from his hands, it burned but you could still controll it and when you aimed it at him he looked shocked even ana dint know what to say.

Cade:how did you-

Y/n:begginers luck i guess.

You fired the gun straight into his chest, sending him flying into the people watching.

Y/n:come on! Whos next?

Ana:bring it you amateur!

You and ana charged at eachother and countenued the fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon:ok so your able to cross subclasses and that hasent been seen in any other gaurdain but y/n...this could kill you!

Y/n:and?

Leon:*sigh*

You then got back into your ship and headed for mecury.

Ana pov:

Ana:what have i done?

Jinju:why would you say that?!

Ana:i dont know! I just let my anger get control of me and then i just said it!

Jinju:with out even thinking of the consequences?

Ana:i know!....maybe we should go see him-

Jinju:no! Especially not now! We still need to lay low for a bit longer.