unexceptable

You landed inside the main hanger with at least 20 armed gairds waoting for you however, one if them stood out. He was anathor titan only he had on massive pieces of armor with a strange fur cloak around it and was wearing srill his helmet.

Once you steped out of your ships all of the gaurds slightly raised there guns, to which the gaurdian lifted his hand signaling them to stand down, he clearly wasent intemidated by you.

???:you know i looked up to you once...its a damn shame that i have to do this.

Y/n:wait...your not gonna-

???:here? No. Your getting set up for a public exicution, im just here to make sure you dont try any thing funny.

Y/n:you one of zavalas?

???:one of his best...right below you.

You lowerd your head for a second to think, was there a way out of this? Where the hell is cade? Where the hell is ana and osris? You lifted your head back up and smiled.

Y/n:whats your name kid?

He cocked his head in confusion but still replied.

???:delta

Y/n:well delta...you even know why im here? Why zavala is sending one of his best gaurdians for an exicution?

Delta:nothing comes to mind...

You were quiet for a second, then started to kove forward.

Y/n:take off that helmet.

Delta:what?

Y/n:i want you to look me in the eyes when you say this.

He hesitated, but still removed his helmet.

Y/n:are you doing this because you WANT to, or because you have no choice?

He dint say anything, just simply stared and frowned.

Y/n:im getting executed because i fell in love, thats why zavala wants me dead.

His gave a shocked look, but it quickly went back to his normal straight face. The gaurds were strarting to whisper to each other. Finally delta put two of his fingers to his left ear, he must be getting something from zavala.

Delta:yes sir...sir about what y/ns saying...sir hes one of our greatest gaurdians, hes been loyal for years!....but.....yes sir...

You gave a concerned look, delta looked back up with a bit of sorrow.

Delta:im...sorry, i wish i could help.

You simply nodded.

Y/n:at least you tried.

He nodded back and put his helmet on, then signaled you to follow. You obeyed along with two gaurds walking behind you.

Ana pov: