99 『Narrative』

"Where are you, Tzu? I entered the passcode now. Dunno why the guards didn't ask me why I know your passcode" Sana called her after entering inside Tzuyu's penthouse condominium.

"It's so wide. I don't know where are you" she said on the phone while looking around the place.

"You're amazing" Sana complimented after seeing her trophies. There's a lot of trophies around and it was aesthetically arranged in a room with a huge glass divider.

"Wow. This is so beautiful" Sana said as she look in the window. The breathtaking view of the whole city is so satisfying in the eyes, seeing the reflection of the city lights on the Han River made it more beautiful.

It's Sana's first time seeing how beautiful the city is and she can't help but smile. She just stayed there until Tzuyu came and stood beside her.

"You're right. It's really beautiful" Tzuyu said while looking at Sana.

Sana quickly look at her and their eyes met for a glimpse of a second. An instant connection and twisted mess of emotions flashed through their hearts.

Tzuyu turned around to look in the whole city of Seoul. The lights have messed up with her vertigo that made her more dizzy.

"What's wrong?" Sana worriedly asked while holding Tzuyu's wrist.

"Can you help me walk to my room?" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded her head.

After helping Tzuyu to walk back to her room, Sana went to the kitchen to get some water for her.

"Don't overwork yourself" Sana said as she handed out the glass of water. Tzuyu accepted it and quickly drink it.

"What do you want? Porridge or anything? I'll cook it for you" Sana asked.

Tzuyu didn't answer her and she slowly pull Sana closer to her. Wrapping her arms around Sana, making her comfortable on her embrace.

"I am confused" Sana admitted while looking at Tzuyu's eyes." I get attached so easily and I'm afraid how will this turn out to be" she added.

"Don't be" Tzuyu whispered as she slowly reach Sana's face. Their lips met once again but this time it's different. Their kiss became deeper and Sana felt Tzuyu's hand moving around, slowly caressing her back and waist causing for her to feel something.

"Hmm" Sana moaned softly but Tzuyu broke the kiss and pull her into a tight hug.

"Sorry. My magic fingers can't work right now. I feel so dizzy" Tzuyu said and she received a pinch from Sana.