85 『Narrative』

"What do you want to eat?" Tzuyu asked but Sana is spacing out, staring at the ceiling, thinking nothing.

"I'll cook for you" Tzuyu initiated as she touch Sana's head.

"Let's forget about what happened last night" Sana smiled. Tzuyu didn't really expect what she said because she looks vulnerable last night.

"Are you sure you're okay? Did he hit your head or something?"

"No. I just want to forget about it. Thank you for treating my wound" Sana said as she slowly stood up from bed. She felt pain all over her body but she doesn't want to show it to anyone especially to Tzuyu.

"Let's go to the court once they find him. He needs to suffer the consequences"

"I'm fine. I should cook for you" Sana said, changing the topic. She walked to the kitchen and started to search some ingredients to cook some ramen.

"You said you're fine but you're crying" Tzuyu said while watching her.

"It's onion's fault" Sana defended.

"But that's garlic" Tzuyu teased her.

"Garlic makes me cry" Sana said as she turn around to wipe her tears. Tzuyu just sat there, making Sana uncomfortable with her stare.

"Tzu"

"Hmm?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Sana asked out of nowhere.

"Why did you ask?"

"Nothing. Make sure you don't have a girlfriend"

"Why?" Tzuyu asked again.

"Cause I'm scared someone will barged in to my door and slap me. Ya know that thing if they're jealous?"

"Yeah. Why don't you ask me if I have a boyfriend?" Tzuyu chuckled.

"I don't know. Your whole existence speaks lesbian. You are so damn loud and rude"

"Excuse me? Wait.. what?"

Sana covered her mouth and blushed from what she said.

"I don't get it" Tzuyu replied in confusion. "I'm not even shouting"

"And now you're slow. You should stop hanging out with me"

"What if I don't want to?" Tzuyu asked.

"Just feel it bboom bboom"

"Weirdo" Tzuyu said and left Sana at the kitchen.