95 『Narrative』

Jeonghan threw a soft pillow on Tzuyu's face causing for her phone to fall on the floor. Her two brothers helplessly laugh at her and made a fist bump with each other.

"Do you think that's funny?" She asked as she stood up to throw back the pillow to them.

"You've been using your phone the whole time with a wide smile on your face" Jun said as he grab another pillow.

"She's busy sexting a girl, Jun" Jeonghan teased.

"WHAT?!" Tzuyu shouted.

"Your fingers can't stay still. Hahaha. Close open, close open? Are you a baby?" Jeonghan asked while rolling on the floor.

Tzuyu just slammed the pillow on Jeonghan's face that made him complain that he couldn't breathe properly.

"It's been a long time?" Jun asked with smirk on his face and Tzuyu just glared at him.

"Shut up"

"She's loyal now yieee" Jeonghan said as he slightly tickle Tzuyu.

"How about your ex?" Jun asked.

"Dunno. Bye" Tzuyu just shrugged her shoulders before she walks away from her naughty brothers.

"I think she likes Sana. She also sent flowers last week" Jun declared.

"And they are going out for the past few days" Jeonghan added.

"WILL YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT ME?" Tzuyu shouted even though she's far away from them.

"MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU TZU" Jun and Jeonghan shouted out loud.