Reunion

Hey guys! Sorry about taking so long for the chapter, got caught up in a few things.

Anyway enjoy the chapter.

Line break====

Leo's POV

I ran through the portal and saw the surroundings of the New York sewers. Mikey ran past me and charge at the bot running away.

Mikey spun his nunchaku and leapt onto the sewer wall, he pushed off the wall and sunk his kusarigama blade into the head of the bot.

The head was sliced clean off, the small Krangg brain squeeling as it ran away.

"Mikey," i said excited, "that was amazing. And to make it even better, we're back home. You can see master splinter again!"

Mikey's eyes lit up with immeasurable joy. He looked behind me to face our brothers and smiled.

Leatherhead followed us as we walked towards the lair. Donnie texted April and casey to meet us at the lair.

Donnie POV

I was texting April and casey to come to the lair, when Mikey walked over to me and looked over my shoulder.

"Like it?" I asked, "It's based off the model you made six years ago, although not as good."

He chuckled and ran back up to Leatherhead. That was the first spund i had heard from him in a long time.

We walked for about a half hour, when we spotted the familiar glow of the lair's lights. We started running towards home.

April's POV

I was laying on the couch watching tv, when i got a text from Donnie.

"Come to the lair, quickly. We found someone important to us." The text said. Without a second thought, I grabbed my fans and raced downstairs.

I opened the door and almost instantly fell back, I looked up to see Casey.

"What's up red?" He asked with his toothy grin.

"Come on Casey, the guys just texted me. We need to get to the lair."

We ran to the nearest manhole and climbed down.

Line break====== Splinter POV

I was meditating in my room, when i heard many footsteps rush into the lair.

I opened my eyes and stood up slowly, walking towards my door.

I walked out my room and saw my sons running into the loving room.

"My sons, what is wrong?" I asked, not noticing their smiling faces.

"Master Splinter," Leonardo said, a large grin on his face, "We have a surprise for you."

My eyebrows narrowed in confusion. What would the surprise be?

My question was answered when my three sons moved away to reveal someone very special.

I was frozen when I saw my missing son from six years ago. Michelangelo.

He wore a tattered cloak and had a scar over his left eye. He smiled as he ran towards me and englufed me in a strong hug.

I quickly wrapped my arms around my youngest son.

"What happened my sons?" I asked, still hugging my son. Raphael explained with Leatherhead about what happened to my son.

I watched as Michelangelo sat on the couch, when April and Casey came into the lair.

"What's up you guys?" April asked, suddenly she noticed Michelangelo on the couch.

"Somebody want to tell me who this kid is?" Casey asked, surprised as much as April was.

Donatello explained the situation to April and Casey. But I noticed that Michelangelo hasn't said a word ever since he came back.

I walked over to my son ans sat beside him.

"My son," I said, "Why haven't you spoken a word to me?"

His smiling face grew depressed, the bright blue eyes he held turned gray. Leatherhead pulled me to the side.

"Great splinter," he said, "Your son hasn't apoken a word since I met him."

I was shocked, now knowing that my son hasn't spoken a word for who knows how long. I need to meditate on this.

Line break=======

That's it for now, sorry for it being so short. I'm running low on ideas for this story.

Anyway, please continue to follow this story. Bye bye