vii

"how've you been? we haven't talked in a good minute.", haseul asked as she and jungeun walked down the steps to the courtyard. "i've been fine. life's been getting a little interesting.", jungeun responded, a certain tall blonde on her mind. she smiled softly at the thought of her potential lover and haseul eyed her with a suspicious glint in her eyes.

"okay so who is it?", she asked and jungeun blushed and looked down. "uh do you know jung jinsoul?", she asked and haseul furrowed her eyebrows until it clicked. "oh yeah she's friends with heejin and sooyoung. what about her?", haseul asked with a teasing tone and jungeun smiled lightly. "well we're not dating but like..on the verge. i think. it's been going good so far.", jungeun explained and haseul squealed and slightly pushed the girl. "so you're the one jinsoul talks about all the time. blonde hair, pretty eyes, cute smile? that's you!", haseul exclaimed and if jungeun could turn any redder, she'd be a cherry.

"yeah that's me.", she said softly and haseul squealed again. "ahh i'm so happy for you lippy!", she said and jungeun groaned. "didn't i say not to call me that?", she asked and walked faster. she heard haseul's laugh from behind her and her feet running to catch up with her.

"jungeun!"

jungeun turned to the source of her name being called and a smile instantly made its way to her face. jinsoul was running towards her with a big smile on her face. the older girl runs into jungeun's arms and traps her into a big hug.

"jinsoul...let me breathe please.", jungeun rasps out and jinsoul pulls back. "i missed you.", she whispered and leaned down to place kisses on jungeun's cheek. the younger girl giggles as jinsoul's lips make their way all over her face. "you saw me this morning.", she commented and jinsoul pulled back and pouted. "i still missed you.", she said and jungeun giggled and grabbed her hand.

she turned and saw haseul looking at them with a smirk on her face and arms crossed. "never took you for a softie, jinsoul.", she said and jinsoul rolled her eyes and pushed haseul playfully. "i'm only soft for one person.", she said and looked at jungeun, making her blush. "well i have class. you two love birds...have at it.", haseul said and walked to the building.

jungeun laced her fingers with jinsoul's and pulled her towards the dance studio. "did i ever tell you i could dance?", jungeun asked as they crossed the street. she heard jinsoul gasp and squeeze her hand. "seriously? me too! i love to dance.", she spoke, excitement in her tone. jungeun opened the door and a gush of air blew in their faces as they made their way to an empty room.

"are you up for a dance cover?", jungeun asked as she flipped on the light. their was a big mirror on one side of the room and a speaker next to it. jinsoul nodded quickly and took off her jacket, placing it on the table that was in the far left corner.

"okay then. we'll learn the moves and then dance to it yeah? i'll record us so we can see how we did.", jungeun informed and plugged up her phone. they both sat in front of it and watched the video, learning the moves so they could repeat them later on. they watched intently, sometimes doing the moves with their arms. minutes later, they both felt as if they had the dance down pack.

jungeun stripped from her shirt so she was just in a sports bra, tights, and shoes. jinsoul's mouth dropped open as she ran her eyes over the younger girl's body, simply admiring what was put in front of her. "i can see you, ya know.", jungeun said and laughed as she went to the correct song and turned the volume up.

"trust me...i am aware.", jinsoul said as she raised her eyes to meet the gaze of jungeun. "well are we here to dance or what?", jungeun asked and jinsoul smirked. "well the way you're dressed, we might do more than just dance.", she said smoothly and watched as a blush creeped upon jungeun's face. "oh shut up. let's dance.", the younger girl answered, her face hot and red.

jinsoul figured she'd take her shirt off too since she also had on a sports bra under it. she watched as jungeun's eyes raised significantly and laughed a bit. "wow that's so hypocritical.", she commented and took her place on the floor while adjusting her shorts. jungeun quickly looked away before getting ready to play the song.

"wait. i need to set up my phone so it can record.", jinsoul said quickly and put her phone against the wall. she ran back to her spot in front of the mirror and waited for the song to play. jungeun quickly pressed the button and ran to her spot next to jinsoul.

the music started and both girls projected the moves precisely and fluidly, hitting all steps that were needed. the music was slow and the dance was sultry. they could feel the sweat coming from their bodies as their air suddenly became humid and thick. minutes later, the music came to an end and both girls hit the finishing position. they then relaxed their bodies and took deep breaths.

"let's check the recording.", jungeun suggested and they picked up jinsoul's phone to rewatch the footage. it was safe to say that both of their eyes were trained on the other girl. jinsoul watched as jungeun danced perfectly, almost the exact same as the original video, and looked in awe. the younger girl was doing the exact same thing, watching as jinsoul hit each move on beat.

the video stopped and they looked at each other. "you said you could dance. that's more than dancing!", jinsoul exclaimed as she pushed the other girl playfully. jungeun laughed lightly as she wrapped an arm around jinsoul. "you're the one talking. i should be questioning if you're a professional dancer or not.", she said and smiled brightly at the loud laugh jinsoul let out.

"whatever you say. and you're sweaty, move!", she said and pushed jungeun's arm off of her body. "we're both sweaty. so you're gonna deal with this, whether you like it or not.", jungeun said and jumped on jinsoul back, effectively rubbing her sweat all over jinsoul.

the older girl laughed as she wrapped her arms under jungeun's leg and swung her around and around.

moments like these bring jinsoul closer and closer to popping the question to jungeun.

-

am i late?

hi! sorry it took me so long to update, i've been packing and moving all week long! but here's a chapter, sorry it's short. it's just a filler. this book is coming to an end soon, i hope you guys enjoyed it.

if there are any typos or grammar errors, i apologize.

- a