vi

tw: mention of verbal abuse and manipulation

jinsoul stared down at a sleeping jungeun, analyzing her facial features. she took her finger and ran it across the slope of her nose and down to the curve of her lips. jinsoul propped herself on one hand as she watched jungeun sleep soundly and peacefully.

"how can you be so gorgeous?" jinsoul whispered as she ran her finger along jungeun's jaw softly. really, it was a mystery to jinsoul on how jungeun was perfect. her unique facial structure, her defined cheek bones, it was all too surreal. jinsoul sighed softly as she ran her eyes over jungeun's face before looking back up and seeing the younger girl staring back at her.

"you know, it's rude to stare," jungeun whispered as she brought her arm around jinsoul's waist and pulled her closer. jinsoul's hand started playing with jungeun's hair as she got comfortable. "i was admiring," she spoke and jungeun giggled and gripped onto the older girl's shirt.

"there's nothing to admire," jungeun spoke softly and pushed her head into the crook of jinsoul's neck. "there's a lot of things to admire, jungeun. you're gorgeous," she completed and jinsoul felt the curve of jungeun's lips on her collarbone. "well aren't you a charmer," jungeun said playfully and she felt jinsoul's body shake with laughter before feeling a pair of lips on her forehead.

"in other news, good morning," jinsoul greeted and pulled back to look the other girl in her face. jungeun had a sleepy look on her face and pulled a dopey smile. "good morning," she whispered. "you're so pretty, even in the mornings. this is a crime," jinsoul dramatically groaned and grabbed her chest as if she was clutching her heart.

jungeun giggled and playfully pushed jinsoul as she blushed. she looked over to the other side of the room and noticed that yerim's bed was made up. "where is she?" jungeun asked and stretched out as she sat up. jinsoul watched as jungeun's shirt rose up just a bit, giving her a view of jungeun's tan back. "jinsoul?" jungeun called out and the older girl was snapped out of her daze as she looked up. "oh, she left this morning. something about meeting with a girl named hyejoo," jinsoul informed and jungeun nodded before standing up.

"i'll be right back, i have to brush my teeth," jungeun said and walked to the bathroom. minutes later, she came back out freshened up and her hair in a ponytail. "i have an extra toothbrush in there," she spoke and jinsoul quickly got up and went inside the bathroom. jungeun opened her closet and sorted through the clothes, looking for something to wear. she grabbed at a crop top and a pair of shorts to accompany it.

arms wrapped around her waist and she felt jinsoul rest her head on her shoulder. "hi," she said and placed a quick kiss on her shoulder before laying her head back down. jungeun smiled at the warmth jinsoul provided her before stepping from her grip. "i have to change. i'll be out in a second," she said and kissed jinsoul's cheek before walking into the bathroom. the older girl nodded and laid back down on the bed. she pulled out her phone and watched funny videos that she across on twitter, laughing every now and then.

her phone was then pulled out of her hand as jungeun straddled her. jinsoul's hand quickly made their way to her thighs as she stared up at her in awe and shock. "w-what are you doing?" she stuttered out as her eyes ran over the girl on top of her. "nothing, i just want my good morning kiss now," jungeun said before leaning down and capturing jinsoul's lips with her own. her fingers quickly made their way into the older girl's hair as their kisses became frantic. jinsoul moved her hands to jungeun's waist and gripped them as she pulled her closer. breathing quickly became a problem and jinsoul pulled back and looked at jungeun with blown eyes and red cheeks. "was that good enough?" she whispered as she looked at the younger girl who was in a similar state as she was.

"i think i need one more," she said and jinsoul smiled and leaned back up and pulled back after a few seconds. "how about now?" she asked and jungeun pulled on a thinking face before answering coyly. "third time's a charm," she said and jinsoul giggled before repeating her actions. she pulled back and let her thumbs caress the sliver of skin that showed on jungeun's waist.