t w e n t y t w o

George

"Hermione," I said softly knocking on her door. "Mhh," She grumbled from inside. I laughed pushing the door open slowly. She sat up looking at me. "Morning," I said sitting down next to her. "Good morning," she smiled rubbing her eyes. "I'll leave you to get dressed and then you can come have some breakfast," I ruffled her hair walking out. "George," she scowled rolling her eyes. I laughed shutting the door. I hated seeing Hermione sad and I was glad that I could help cheer her up. After all she was the one that helped me with Fred. A few minutes later Hermione joined us in the kitchen. "Good morning dear," my mother said placing a plate full of food down in front of her. "Thank you," she smiled hungrily starting to eat. "When was the last time you ate," I laughed watching her. "Breakfast yesterday," she replied mouth full. My mouth formed an O. "Well then please keep eating," I gestured starting on my own food.
***
Draco

Breakfast was quiet without Hermione. We could all feel the tension floating around although none of us said anything. I pushed my eggs around my plate letting my mind wander. "Eat Draco. It'll help. We'll find her ok?" Ginny said pushing my plate closer to me. "And how do you suppose we find her?" I asked trying to control my anger. "We searched the whole castle and couldn't find her," I sighed placing my fork down. Ginny turned to Harry. "Did you bring it?" She asked. Bring what? I thought. "Yeah," he replied pulling out an old piece of parchment. "Parchment," I asked slightly amused. "Shhh," Ginny said. Harry murmured something under his breath and ink started to appear. "What in the name of Merlin is that," I asked leaning over to get a better look. "A map. This is how we can see if Hermione really isn't in Hogwarts or Hogsmeade," Harry replied his eyes searching the map. A few minutes later his head looked up from the map. "No sign of her," he sighed putting the map back in his pocket. "Well were do you think she would be," Dean asked me. "HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!" I screamed no longer to contain my anger. "Draco," Pansy said. I looked over at her. "Sit down," she said pulling me down. "We're going to find her ok mate, but you need to help us and stop trying to kill us all. We're trying," Blaise said to the left of me. "Sorry Dean," I mumbled. "Sorry all of you," I sighed looking up as tears started slipping out of my eyes. "I just miss he-her," I said my voice cracking. Luna came over and hugged me. "We all do, but not as much as you," she whispered. Soon everyone joined in our hug. If only you were in this hug Hermione. I thought as the tears came heavier. "Hey stop thinking about her," Harry whispered patting my arm. I nodded wiping the tears away.
***
Hermione

George was actually doing a really good job keeping my mind off Draco and everything else. We were sitting in the living room playing a game of exploding snaps. "Lunch," Mrs. Weasley called from the kitchen. George and I stood up walking to the kitchen. Sitting down I asked George; "So hows the joke shop going?" His grin faltered for a second, but reappeared just as quick. "Business is blooming," he exclaimed. "Do you remember Lee Jordan?" I nodded. Who couldn't? His commentary was the best. "He's working there with me," he said. "That great George," I smiled. I was really glad George was happy. He deserved it. "You should come visit me some time," he smiled. "I will," I laughed picking up a sandwich.
***
Draco

I sat down in the astronomy classroom sighing looking at the empty seat next to me. Hermione's seat. Pulling out my textbook I started on the next section.

Various Chinese legends tell of a weaver girl and a cow herder who fell in love. For reasons that vary from story to story, the girl's parents weren't happy about the relationship. The more time the two spent together, the more her parents objected.
In one version of events, the girl's family are immortal gods and the cow herder comes from a line of mortal people. The gods didn't like romantic mingling between immortal and mortal beings. In another version, the parents liked their daughter's love interest just fine. But they didn't like how the two spent so much time together, she neglected her weaving and he neglected his herd.

In all the stories, the parents arrange to separate the lovers. In the tale of the gods and mortals, a river is carved between the two. In the version where the parents want the work to get done, the boy and his herd are put on one side of a river, while the girl and her loom are kept on the other.

Also in all the stories, the lovers get to spend one night per year together. Magpies sympathize with them and flock so closely together as to form a bridge over the river on that night. There are yearly celebrations designed around this story in China and Japan.

You're looking upon the weaver girl when you look at Vega. The cowherd is Altair. Between them is the Milky Way Galaxy spiral that makes a fair river. This time of year, you can see them in the morning before sunrise.

As I finished reading and taking notes I walked out to a telescope to start drawing. Once I finished I turned in my project. "Great work Mr Malfoy," Professor Sinistra said. "You may go." I nodded leaving the classroom. Heading to the Gryffindor common room I told the Fat lady the password (time turner) and walked inside. Slipping out of my robes and into sweatpants I looked out the window into the starry sky. "I love you Hermione. Where ever you are," I whispered a tear falling down my cheek. I wiped it away climbing into mine and Hermione's bed. I fell asleep thinking about Hermione.

A/N
Hi there! I just wanted to say when they have Astronomy you don't have to read about the stars, I just find them cool and like to share them, but feel free to just skip over it as it really isn't that important. I hope you guys like this chapter! I love you all :)
Until next chapter <3