f i f t e e n

Hermione

"Just know that once you find out your soulmate you will have a bond. You will not be able to be with anyone else, or your souls will hurt," Professor Sprout noted. I sighed. Draco grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze. "It's ok. Whatever happens, I love you." He mumbled. "What if it's Ron," I said starting to panic. "Shh don't freak out till we know. I'm sure were soul mates," I whispered curling her hair around my finger. "Stand in a line against the wall please," Professor Sprout instructed. I backed up against the wall Draco on my right and Ginny to my left. "Dean please step forward," she said. "This is gonna hurt more then you know Dean," she said. He nodded. "Ready?" She asked. "Yep hit me," he smiled. She raised her hand slapping him. Seamus cried out his hand going to his cheek as Dean places his hand where Professor Sprout had hit him. "You two are soul mates. That's the concept. If one gets hurt you'll both feel it," she said. "You two may step to the other side now," she waved her hand at the pair. "Are you ok," Dean asked pulling Seamus over. "Somewhat," he whispered. "You?" "Fine, I was at least expecting it," Dean mumbled back. "Mr Potter step forward please," Professor Sprout said. Pansy gave his hand a squeeze letting go. "Ready," she asked again. Harry looked back at Pansy. She nodded. Professor Sprout picked up a magazine hitting Harry over the head with it. I laughed thinking of fourth year. "Ouch," I heard Pansy mumbled rubbing the top of her head. Harry, hand on his head grabbed Pansy's hand leading her to where Dean and Seamus were. "Ron your turn," she called him forward. "Ready?" She asked once again directing it to both Lavender and Ron. "Ready as I'll ever be," Lavender said. "Agreed," Ron said bracing him self. She rapped his head with her knuckles. Lavender's hand shot up. "Bloody hell," Ron murmured walking over to Harry. He laughed. "Shut it mate," Ron growled. "Neville," she said. "Nuna," I cheered them on. Ginny laughed besides me. She pulled his hair slightly. Luna grimaced. "Woo" I cheered again as Ginny laughed. "Mr. Malfoy," she called him forward.
***
Draco

I stood there rooted to the stop. I was scared and I didn't want to get hurt by Professor Sprout. "Go on," Hermione whispered pushing my up slightly. I sighed and shook my body from all the tension. Stepping forward I placed my hands behind my head. Turning my head to the side I closed my eyes. I had a feeling a punch was coming. I clenched my stomach and the punch came the next moment. I heard Hermione groan and turned around to see her doubled over in pain. I lifted up my shirt slightly to see a bruise forming. I laughed slightly as I walked over to Hermione. "Come here babe," I said lightly pulling her over to the other side. "Are you ok," I asked hugging her. "I'm your soul mate. I couldn't be better. No wonder I fell into you. It was our souls mixing," she laughed but instantly recoiled. "I'm glad to be your soul mate too," I smiled kissing her. I lifted her shirt up slightly to see her forming the same bruise as me. "I wasn't expecting a punch," she said truthfully. "Ready you two," Professor Sprout said to Blaise and Ginny. They both nodded standing hand in hand. She stomped on Blaise's foot. I laughed. Creative. I thought. "Ouch," Ginny limped over whispering cuss words under her breath. "Jesus Christ," Blaise stood in the middle hopping up and down. "Now that you know your soul mate, class dismissed," Professor Sprout waved us all of. "That was interesting," I muttered rubbing the bruise on my stomach. "I wonder what we're going to do in Transfiguration," Ron mused. "Dunno," Blaise shrugged. "But I hope it's not painful." He added. "Good afternoon," McGonagall greeted us as we stepped in. I slid into a table next to Hermione. "Professor Sprout told me you learned about soul mates?" She raised her eyebrow. I nodded. "Well were going to be adding onto that," she smiled. We all groaned. "Oh no more pain I promise," she added worry crossing her face. We all sighed in relief. "Thank god," Harry mumbled rubbing his head. "I assume your all sitting with your soul mates?" She asked. "Yes," Luna said in her mystical voice. "Great you all look amazing together. We are going to transfigure the piece of metal in front of you for something your soul mate can wear. You will then put spells on them so that it will be warm if the person who put it on you loves you. It will be cold if they don't. And not a friendship love, but actual love," she said. "Professor Macauley will come in and help you guys with that," she added. "Now follow the incantation Masdilta," she flicked her wand tapping the metal. It turned into a ring. "Masdilta," I said flicking my wand. After I few tries I saw the metal start to change. After a minute a thin pink band appeared. It had Hermione's name pressed into it small hearts and leafs.

(A/N just pretend that's all on one band and the words say Hermione's name once and that Draco's just has the date on the inside of the bracelet)

I looked over at her. She had already produced a band. It was a simple two bands wrapped around each other. She handed me it. I turned it over in my fingers. On the back was the date I asked her to be my girlfriend. 8•4•18 "This is amazing," I whispered putting it down. I handed her her bracelet. "It's gorgeous Draco," she breathed tracing her fingers over it. "Ready for the spell," Professor Macauley walked over to us smiling. We nodded. Taking both our bracelets he placed one on top of the other and started murmuring. After a while he gave us our bracelets back. "Thank you," Hermione smiled. He nodded and walked over to Ginny and Blaise's table. She handed me her bracket and I slipped it on her outstretched hand. "It's warm. You love me," she teased. "I do," I smiled handing her my bracelet. She slipped it on. As soon as it was on I could feel the warmth hitting my arm. I smiled. "And you love me," I said. "That I do," she smiled kissing me.

A/N
Ok I really like this chapter and the one before. I wasn't even thinking of doing this like it wasn't in my notes, but I got a surge of inspiration and decided to write this so :) the date Draco asked her out is just the date I published that chapter bc I didn't want to think of a random date. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Until the next one <3