t w e l v e

Draco

The next morning I woke up sore. Rubbing my eyes I looked around me. Ginny and Blaise were on the floor cuddled together. Hermione was on the other side of the bed her legs curled up. She was shaking and mumbling, "please I didn't take anything." I sighed feeling a pang in my heart. "Shhh she's dead, it's just a nightmare," I whispered to her as I picked her up placing her in her bed. I pulled the sheets over her. "She's gone," I whispered kissing the top of her head. She mumbled, "mhhh," and rolled over cuddling into the blankets. Smiling I walked over to the desk sitting down. Pulling out a piece of parchment, I dipped my quill in ink and began to write.
❁ ❁ ❁
Soon after I finished I saw Hermione start to stir. I walked out of the dorm, not wanting to be there when she read my letter. Sitting down in front of the fire I pulled out my wand fiddling with it. "Morning," Ginny and Blaise said tip toeing down the steps. "Mione still asleep," I questioned raising my hand in a slight wave. "She just woke up as we finished getting ready, so she's getting ready now," Ginny answered. "Where are the others," Blaise asked. "In the Great Hall," I replied. "Actually I think I'm going to head down there now," I said standing up. "Aren't you going to wait for Hermione?" Ginny asked. "I'm hungry," I shrugged walking out of the portrait hole. "Let him go," I heard Blaise whisper. I got lost in my thoughts as I walked the long halls. I honestly left because I didn't want to be close when Hermione read the letter I wrote her when I took the hiding charm off. As I approached the Great Hall I heard voices laughing. Pushing the doors open I was greeted with nine grinning faces. "Hey, where are the others," Pansy waved. I smiled. "In the common room. They should be down soon," I replied as I sat down between Harry and Ron. "Don't you want to sit next to Hermione when she comes," Ron raised an eyebrow. "I'm hungry Ron. You would know all about that," I cracked a grin shoveling food onto my plate. I had just finished eating all I wanted when Ginny Blaise and Hermione walked in. I stood up. As they approached the table I walked away. "Draco wait," Hermione called out. "I'll be back. Eat," I turned around to face her for a second before walking out the doors. I walked up to the seventh floor closing my eyes. I opened them to see a big door in front of me. Stepping forward I pulled it open walking inside.
***
Hermione

"Sit down Mione. I'm sure he's fine," Pansy soothed pulling me down. "Eat. It"ll help," Harry pushed a plate of eggs in front of me. "Thanks," I mumbled grabbing my fork. As I ate I thought about what could be wrong. Did I do something? Does he not want to be with me anymore? Did something happen with this mom? All these questions seemed to float through my head. Sighing I placed my fork down. "I'll be back later. You guys can do whatever you want without me," I said standing up. Ginny grabbed my arm. "I'm fine I promise. I just need some time to think," I smiled softly at her. She nodded letting go of my arm. More questions seemed to go in and out of my head as I trudged back up to the common room. "Draco," I called opening the door. No answer. I checked our dorm and then Harry's dorm. No one was here. I walked back out roaming the school. Where could he be? I thought. I somehow ended back at the front of the school. I pushed open the doors feeling a gust of wind. Stepping out I looked around. No sight of Draco there either. Might as well go to Hogsmeade as I'm out. It'll take my mind off things. Maybe I'm over reacting. I thought as I reached Hogsmeade.
***
Draco

I sat down on the couch the Room of Requirements gave me. I hadn't got rid of the hiding charm. I didn't want Hermione to know anything was up yet. All though she probably does. I thought. She is the brightest witch of our age. I smiled at the thought. Stop Draco. I thought letting the smile drop from my face. I picked up the tea keattle and poured myself a cup of tea. I wonder where she is now. What is she doing without me? Is she happy? Or sad? Questions swarmed my brain as I sipped my tea. Placing my cup down I layed down on the couch drifting off into a comfortable sleep.
❁ ❁ ❁
I woke up to the pitter sound of the rain hitting the window. I stretched looking down at my watch. It was time for dinner. Might as well go. I thought standing up. "Hey where were you," Hermione asked as I sat down between Blaise and Neville. "Fell asleep," I noted adding food to my plate. "Where," she asked. "You weren't in the common room," she raised an eyebrow. "I went to the Slytherin common room," I lied picking up a piece of chicken. "Did I do something wrong Draco," she whispered. I merely stared at Blaise as I continued to eat. She sighed turning away. "Ok we can talk when your ready," she added picking up her fork as she turned to talk to Ginny. I don't deserve you. I thought sighing. "Everyone done?" Luna asked. We all nodded. "Ok let's go to bed. We have classes tomorrow," she added leading us to the common room. I trailed behind everyone else keeping me eyes around. Hermione kept looking behind her trying to meet my eyes, but I concentrated on my shuffling feet. We reached the common room the portrait hole swinging closed behind me. We passed good nights around heading up to our dorms. My eyes flickered over where the letter was hiding. I sighed pulling on my clothes to sleep in. I crawled into my bed staring at the ceiling waiting for everyone else to finish up. "Goodnight," Hermione came over leaning to my lips. "Night," I mumbled giving her a short kiss. "I'm sorry," she mumbled before climbing into bed. It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. I thought turning my back to her.

A/N
Don't kill me...
I hoped you liked this chapter lol :) SPEED BUMPS YO! Dramione you better get over them speed bumps. Anyways I love you all! If you could vote and share that would be a blast! You all comment the best comments and I love reading them and replying to them. Some of them I relate and the other ones make me laugh. Thank you for the support! Until next chapter <3