40

"let's go," he said pecking her forehead and linking their fingers together. They walked out of the house hand in hand.

They stopped by Hanan's family house to bid them goodbye, only for them to end up staying till 3:39 pm before they left. They then went to Zayd's family house, prayed asr and left.

H A N A N

"My love please tell me where we are going now?!" I pouted placing my hand on top of his right hand that was on my thigh. As excited as I was, I was slowly getting irritated. Why won't he just tell me where we are going.

Zayd chuckled and gave me that look that sends jitters all over me. "What to do Jaan, It's a surprise. I promised to make this weekend memorable for you, but you'll have to be patient." He said looking at me as if searching for answer in my eyes. "I promise I'll all be worth it." I nodded my head, and looked down all our intertwined hands. I smiled pecked his hand. "Okay Baby, I can't wait to see whatever it is."

"All you need to know is that it's going to be a long drive before we reach our final destination." Zayd said with a smirk. I groaned at that, because he knows I hate long car rides. He chuckled and stepped on the accelerator.

A few minutes later

I was both tired and hungry from the drive. I looked up at him from my phone and found him entire focused on driving. "Baby," I called. He looked at me, "I'm so hungry," she pouted leaning more into the car seat. He smiled and tightened his hold on my hand, " Mama asked you to atleast eat something before leaving, but you refused saying you were not hungry." I rolled my eyes, "don't even start," I can get very cranky when hungry.

"There is something you can eat at least before we arrive to our destination."
"and what is that?" I questioned curiously.

"I made some mocha cupcakes and orange juice for us because I just knew this would happen my baby would be so hungry and tired." He smiled patting my thighs.

"It's as if you could read my mind I was just craving for your cupcakes today. I can't wait to dig in them!" She exclaimed reaching for the cupcake box. She kept it on her thighs and immediately opened it.

 She kept it on her thighs and immediately opened it

_..._
"I love you so much baby," hanan exclaimed shoving a piece of cupcake in her mouth." "I love you more," he chuckled trying to grab a piece from the cupcake box only for Hanan to push his hands away.

"Haba jaan why are you like this please at least give me one" Zayd demanded trying to get hanan to share the cupcakes with him .

Hanan thought about it for a while before deciding to give him the one she started eating, "and I'm not going to give you more ka gane(do you understand?)" she said greedily sucking the icing off her fingers." "Baby please mana after all I did to you." he pouted looking at her with doe eyes.

"Ok, Ok. Let's share it equally," she sighed.

They both continued eating their dessert full of love and affection towards each other. They played some games, obviously the ones that include talking only.