Joshua ~ I'll Take Care of You

You shivered, bringing your knees up to your chest and wrapping your arms around them. For some reason, you weren't feeling well at all today. You had a headache and you felt freezing, even though you were wearing long sleeves.

"(Y/N), are you okay?"

You looked up, meeting Minghao's concerned face.

"Hi, Hao."

"Hi. You okay?" he repeated.

"I don't feel good," you admitted. "I'm really really cold."

"Oh, no. Have you eaten well?"

"Umm... I think so."

Joshua walked into the room and saw you. Concern instantly came over him.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?"

You looked at him.

"Hi, Joshua. I just don't feel good."

"Your face is almost green."

"It is?"

He nodded. "Are you shivering?"

You stiffly nodded. "I'm freezing."

"Oh, no, that's not good," he shook his head, taking off his warm jacket and gently slipping it over your body.

"Thanks, Joshua."

"I think you should rest," Minghao advised.

"I think so too," Joshua agreed. "You can rest in my room."

"Okay," you obliged.

"Don't worry, I'll carry you," Josh offered.

Joshua didn't seem like the type to carry someone. He seemed too delicate to do that. But judging from the way he effortlessly scooped you up and walked upstairs, you were clearly wrong.

You ran into Wonwoo when you got to the top of the stairs.

Wonwoo looked you and Joshua up and down.

"Umm... what are you guys doing?" he asked, stifling a laugh.

"(Y/N) doesn't feel good, so she's going to rest."

"Okay... cool," Wonwoo walked downstairs.

Joshua walked to his room and gently placed you on his bed, tucking you into the blanket and putting your hair behind your ear.

"You really need some rest, (Y/N). Do you need anything? A shower, medicine, some tea?" he asked, sounding extremely concerned.

You giggled at his seriousness.

"Why are you laughing at me?"

"You're like a mom," you laughed. "It's so cute."

His face flushed bright pink. He became flustered, playing with the bottom of his shirt.

"C-cute?"

"Yeah. Oh, and I don't need anything. You have already done enough for me."

"Come on, (Y/N), let me help you," he said quietly. "I'm going to get you some tea."

"But-"

"Be right back!" he said, leaving.

A few minutes later, he returned, cautiously carrying a mug on a small plate in his hands.

"I brought you your tea," he smiled. If you lived in an anime, his teeth would sparkle whenever he smiled. *Ding!*

"Aww, thanks, Joshy!" you reached up to ruffle his hair.

"Hey, be careful!" he warned. "The tea might spill."

You retracted your hand from his hair, leaving it all messy. "Whoops."

Joshua set the tea on the nightstand.

"Do you want to rest alone?"

"No~!" you whined. "I want you to stay with me."

He chuckled. "Of course I'll stay with you if you want me to."

He climbed in bed next to you, wrapping his arm around you and rubbing your shoulder.

"Here, have a sip of tea," he said, reaching over to the nightstand and carefully picking up the tea.

He slowly brought the mug up to your lips, putting his other hand under your chin just in case it were to spill.

You sipped the tea, smiling in delight.

"You like it?"

"Yeah, it's really good. I bet it'll make me feel better."

Joshua looked very pleased. "Well, drink up! I'd usually say drink water, but this is okay. It's not alcohol."

You rolled your eyes and giggled at the fact that he still used that joke.

"I think I'm going to take a nap," you stated.

"Okay, good idea. You need rest."

"You've said that about twenty times now."

"I need you to know," he shrugged.

You leaned into his shoulder, and Joshua played with your hair until you drifted off to sleep. It was because of him that you were able to get well quickly.

~ BONUS ~

"Weirdos," Wonwoo muttered, walking downstairs.

"Who's a weirdo?" Minghao asked.

"Joshua and (Y/N). He was carrying her up the stairs and was all like 'my princess is sick!'" he mocked in a high pitched voice.

"Pfffttt!" Minghao laughed.

"Seriously. Are they like, dating, or something?"

Minghao shrugged. "I wouldn't be surprised if they started dating."

"Well, if they do, they better keep the PDA away. I don't wanna see him carrying her up the stairs like that; it's weird."