Jun ~ Movie Night

It was movie night at the Seventeen hotel room, an occurrence that happened every once in a while. All the boys, and sometimes you, would gather on the beds and couches with blankets and watch a movie.

"What movie should we watch, guys?" S. Coups asked.

"I want to watch a funny movie!" Hoshi shouted.

"No, let's watch a dog movie!" Mingyu interjected.

"I think we should watch a scary movie!" DK suggested.

"No, no! Definitely not a scary movie!" Vernon declined.

The bickering continued until Coups shouted for everyone to be quiet.

"If we can't agree, I'll just pick one!"

A lot of looking-through was done until a movie was finally chosen.

Junhui took a seat next to you on the couch.

"Do you want to share the blanket?" he asked, holding it up to offer.

"Sure," you smiled.

Jun scooted closer to you and spread the blanket over you. He was very, very close in proximity to you, to the point where your arms were rubbing against each other and you were engulfed in his scent.

The movie was a pretty boring one. You were already tired anyway, and fell asleep during a lot of movies, so you actually expected to fall asleep tonight. Jun didn't though, so imagine his surprise when he felt your head fall on his shoulder.

At first, he tensed up, not knowing what to do, but then he relaxed, happy that you were comfortable enough with him to fall asleep on him.

He put his arm up and wrapped it around you, rubbing your side. Hoshi noticed the movement and started freaking out.

He gasped and jumped in his seat, pointing to you and Jun. Woozi scowled at him and hit him with a pillow.

After the movie ended, the majority of everyone was asleep. Jun certainly wasn't though; he was too excited that you were sleeping on him to fall asleep himself.

Everyone who was awake went back to their other hotel rooms to go to bed. They didn't want to bother those who were sleeping, so they just let them sleep where they were.

Jun gently scooped you up, holding you like a fragile baby. He didn't want you to wake up and go back to your hotel room.

He carefully placed you on his bed and tucked you in. He climbed in next to you, wrapping his buff arms around your waist.

You stirred in your sleep and half-woke up.

"Junhui?" you muttered.

"Yeah, I'm right here. Go back to sleep, (Y/N)," he said softly, playing with your hair.

You murmured a soft "mmm" and snuggled into his chest. He smiled, kissing the top of your head.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)~"