Donghae on the other side was humming a random song he heard this morning on the radio when he saw Joon approaching him.

"Hey there bud," the older greeted Donghae "Siwon told me that you know how to fix cars," he paused, "I think there's something wrong with the white Rover Sport. The engine keeps making this rattling noise when I start it. You think you could take a look at it? Han is out."

"Sure, after miss finishes her shower," Donghae replied and stood guard.

"Right ... the thing is, I kinda need you to look at it now," Joon glared at Donghae. Joon thinks Donghae isn't fit to be the boss's second-hand man, he acts almighty even though Joon knows he's just a big baby. It makes Joon sick to his stomach.

"I- I don't think it's a good idea," Donghae hesitated.

"BUDDY! ... Come on. Help a guy out! Boss is coming! He needs me to drive him and I can't tell the car broke down! You know what he'll do, he'll probably skin us both if we don't get it running. Han is out of the question and the boss knows you can fix cars, while I can't. And coincidentally, you're here. So-," Joon threw the car keys at Donghae and he caught them in time, "do the math 'kay?"

Donghae sighed, Joon is right, boss would skin them alive if he doesn't fix the car. "Fine, but what about miss- oh, let me radio Siw-"

"DUMBASS THERE'S NO TIME! DIDN'T CHA HEAR ME?! BOSS.IS.ON.HIS.WAY.HERE. JUST GO AND I'LL STAND GUARD!" Joon grew impatient with each ticking second.

Donghae startled by Joon's voice nodded before rushing outside the warehouse leaving Joon alone in front of the bathroom's door. Joon placed a beaten up chair up against the door separating the bathroom corridor with Mina's room, it made sure no one could interrupt him.

Jeongyeon never anticipated he would need to accommodate a prisoner, so the whole reconstruction of Mina's wing was laid out in an odd way. The bathroom she's in is in line with two old storage rooms to keep trash that no one ever goes down, so the three rooms down the corridor are cut off by a wall and a single door. For Joon it's an advantage, while for Mina it means she's fucked.

Joon smirked knowing he's alone in the corridor. Siwon and Eunhyuk are resting at the long, waiting for Mina to finish her 30-minutes shower.

'Finally, time to show our guest a good time,' he thought as he turned the bathroom handle

---

Somewhere in the outskirts of the city

Jeongyeon, on the other hand, was sitting in the back seat of his car when the chauffeur interrupted his thoughts, "boss the meeting got canceled... ma'am just informed me since you are not answering your phone"

Jeongyeon sighed, "then let's just drive to the warehouse," Jeongyeon smiled knowing just who he planned to visit.

---

Warehouse

Mina finished showering after fifteen minutes, she turned off the water and grabbed her white towel. She dried herself and wore her bra and underwear before she looked at her reflection in the half broken mirror and sighed, she looked so lifeless, pale, and unhappy. Her black hair has grown longer, the bag under her eyes has grown darker, her bright brown eyes duller, and her luscious pink lips whiter. Overall, she looks dead.

She questions how she got here, whose fault is it that got her into this hell hole? Hers? Jeongyeon's? Or Nik-

She gasped when she heard the door handle jiggle. Donghae and the other two have given her their word about giving her privacy in the bathroom, Mina wholeheartedly believes them. There was not a single window for her to escape from, only an exhaust for steam to dissipate from the room. Unless Mina screamed her lungs out for help, they would never try to come in. She heard it jingle again. Mina knows the three knew about the sliding lock inside of the bathroom, so Mina would need to unlock the door for them unless they-. Mina hastily grabbed the towel and hid as much of her body as she can.