Face🎭Alvez

This is a request for thesupernaturalTeen

Prompt- You and Luke are great friends, and you've not seen each other in years. You only speak on the phone. One day, you fall victim to the unsub that the team is chasing.

A/N-The present day part was supposed to be in present tense, but I had already written a paragraph of it in past tense when I realised. So I kept it in past tense... Please forgive my error😩 Also, I may have missed one detail to the request, so I'm sorry for that as well. I think I need a holiday—just go to the country and visit some old friends or something. I don't know. My life is screwed up as of recently, and I just need a break. Hopefully, I'll be back to updating more soon.

---------
TWO MONTHS AGO

"So, when are you going to visit me Luke? The last time we saw each other was years ago, and that was when I visited you," you said. Luke sighed into the phone, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I don't know. I'm really busy right now. We just solved a case, and I want to sleep, but I still have paperwork to fill out," Luke said. You sighed, disappointed in your best friend. He never came to visit you. He always said that he was busy.

"Well, when do you think you could come down? I've been awaiting your visit for years. Since the last time I saw you, I've broken up with Jake, got a new house, got a new job, and bought a Jack Russell Terrier named Frank. You would love the place and Frank, but you never visit," you said. Luke sighed again.

"I'll try to come down in a few weeks. If I don't, please don't be mad. I try to visit— I do —but there's always serial killers out there," Luke said. You sight, relief evident in your tone.

"Luke, I understand if you don't visit— what kind of friend would I be if I didn't? I'm just asking that you try; try harder to visit me. I would appreciate the company. It gets lonely sometimes— and even Frank can't always combat the loneliness," you said. Luke chuckled.

"Like I said, I'll try. Okay? I've got to go. I can't put this paperwork off for long," he said. You groaned in disappointment.

"Alright. Bye, Lulu," you said. Luke rolled his eyes at the old nickname.

"Bye, Y/N," Luke said. He ended the call.

---------
PRESENT DAY

The team was on edge. The unsub was bound to strike again. They just had to figure out who the unsub would strike, and stop them.

Just as they had calmed their nerves, Emily's phone went off. Penelope's usually chirpy voice was worried.

"So, a woman just went missing from her house about fifteen minutes ago. Neighbors said that a man pulled up and went to the door. When the girl answered it, he held her at gunpoint and forced her into a blue Honda Accord. She was in the back; he was in the driver's seat. They sped off, taking a right out of the driveway," Penelope said.

"Do you have the girl's address, a license plate number, or a name?" Emily asked. Clicking sounded in the background.

"Just sent it to you," Penelope said. Immediately, everyone's tablets received the information.

Luke saw the picture of a familiar face on his screen with a familiar name under it. Dread settled in the pit of his stomach. It was you.

He took a deep inhalation of breath.

"Guys, we have to find her. This is my childhood best friend. If she dies..." Luke trailed off, trying to even out his increasing breaths. Spencer placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We'll find her, Luke," he assured his friend. Both men knew that they were empty words. You could already be dead. Your body could currently be in the process of being dumped.

Luke nodded absentmindedly. Spencer gave him a sympathetic smile.

"I don't know what to do! We have to find her, but where do we start? What if she's dead! She's my best friend!" Luke exclaimed to Emily. Emily sighed.

"Luke, we will find her. There's still a chance that she could be alive. Now, since this is so emotionally painful to you, I don't want you on the case right now. You're going to go to the hotel, take a few sleeping pills, and go to sleep. Tomorrow, come back with fresh energy, and be ready to arrest the son of a bitch that took your friend," Emily said.

Luke followed her instructions, knowing that if he were to work the case now, he would be no help. So he planned to come back tomorrow, ready to arrest the son of a bitch that took you.

------------

Penelope smiled as an address popped up on her screen.

She called Emily with the news.

"I got an address. 240 West Lima Lane," she said, sending the address to their tablets. She heard a joyful shout in the background.

"Thanks, Pen," Emily responded. The call ended, leaving Penelope to celebrate by herself.

------------

Emily's face bore no expression as she split the team in partners. She sent them to the address provided by Penelope.

Deep down, she knew that there was a small chance of you still living. Holding onto that hope, but not dwelling on it—it may cost her dearly to dwell on it—she hopped in a vehicle with Luke and they sped off.

Upon arrival, they noticed that it was a small double wide trailer, weeds and trees grown up around it. The driveway was a small dirt road, covered in patches of brown weeds.

Luke sighed, getting out of the vehicle and pulling out his gun. He hoped they weren't too late.

He hid behind the door of the vehicle, gun pointed to the door of the shoddy home. The door opened, and the unsub stepped out—you along with him—holding you at gunpoint.

Luke became furious.

How could this son of a bitch be so cruel? Sure, situations such as this had happened before, but this was different. You, Luke's best friend, were the hostage.

Luke couldn't take it anymore. He shot the unsub, resulting in relief flooding his veins. You pulled away from the unsub, running to Luke. You smiled as he pulled you into a big hug.

"Oh my God! I'm so glad to see you! Thank you, by the way, for saving me," you said. Luke gave you a friendly forehead kiss.

"Well, no son of a bitch messes with my best friend. That's for damn sure," he said. You smiled wider.

"Seriously, though. I'm so glad to see you, even if it's under these circumstances," you said. Luke agreed.

"Let's go to my house. We could relax and catch up," you offered. Luke took you up on the offer.

"Let's do it."