Chapter 6 - Fútbol Final

It was Sunday Morning and we called it the big day, the Final.

Iker was preparing his stuff for tonight, the smile on his face was showing the exitment he had. I just thought it was cute and all but on the other hand, he was quite scared!

Three pm strocked on the clock and Iker and I prepred our stuff and left. As we arrived at the stadium, Iker  was so exited and as I left him to go mix in with the other supportes, he went in the changing rooms with his teams mates. 

As I sat down, I saw Britney coming towards me.  

"I knew you would be here, knowing what a football fan you are'" she said

We sat next to eachother, and the game started. I looked at Iker and could see the tension that he had from the stand that I was at.

I was also so exited about it but I guess what Iker thought, knowing he was the captian, the one lifting the throphy if they win!
The score was at nill - nill at the 40" minute and that's when Real got an attack on Barca and Ronaldo did some of his foot tricks and that's when the score became 1-0 giving us the lead!

Half time wistle blew and I just couldn't believe it, we are winning! The second half kicked off and exaclty om the 51" minute, Barca got a good attack and Neymar passes to Messi and came one on one with Iker. I couldn't watch, I was scared. As I closed my eyes I heard a huge cheer from Real supporters, I opend my eyes, I saw Iker with the ball in his hands. "He managed to beat Messi'' I said to myself.

''That man's a legend' I heard someone say from the back, I smiled a little and agreed with him. The game stayed 1-0 till the 87" minute when Neymar fouled Ronaldo and a free kick was given to us, Ronaldo took his position and gave a fantastic kick but hit the post, and with a rebound Ramos tapped it in and the score came 2-0.

I was so happy I went to the front of the support, and stared to cheer with the other supporters. 90" minute passed and one minute of aditional time was given. That one minute was hell for all of us!

That moment, that moment when the ref blew the final wistle. Real supporters went jumping in the pitch, inculding my weird best friend who went running to her fav player that just made his deput with Real, Ryan.

I stood ther looking at him, Iker, I saw him tear up with joy whilst looking at me. So many people running around but still all I saw was him.

I just ran up to him with all the speed God gave me, I jumped on him and he bear hugged me while spinning my around.
''You did it'' I shouted out to him.
That's when he put me down and looked in my eyes and said ''We did it!'' and he gave me the most gentle but tight kiss he could ever give me!