Chapter 2 - The room mate

Jenn's POV

"Room 284" the lady at the desk said whilst handling me the key card. It was 1 in the morning and my legs wher killing me. I found the room and without looking around I just fell on the bed and just drop dead slept.

3 am stroked on the clock and I heard the lock open and heard a spanish accent mumbling something. I hoped that I wasn't in his bed well the fact it was the first bed I saw.

I kept on hearing him mumble and later heard nothing at all. I slept again and the next morning I woke up and I noticed there was another door in the suite leading to another bedroom.

I knoked on the door and heard a spanish accent, "yes?, who is it?". I quickly answered "it's your new room mate" " I checked in yesterday night". He replied with a giggle "oh nice".

I got a text at that very moment saying "hey sorry didn't come yesterday, something came up and I'm busy for the rest of the week! -Britney". Well shit, I have to spend the rest of the week in this hotel with this spanish stranger.

He came out of the room just wearing shorts and with wet messy hair. It's like I knew his face but I didn't really care, I see many people look alike.

I said my name was Jenni, and he replied saying "you should know me". Well yeah, I didn't.  I let it go and well he still didn't tell me who he was.