Chapter 4 - Romantic evening

It was 8 pm and I was waiting for Iker in the suite. I heard the lock open and I saw him, Iker Casillas.

We both smiled at each other and without any words we just ran up to eachother and hugged eachother.

I told him that he has a surprise in his bedroom. As he walked in the room was all dark and with little candles giving the little light and the bed was neatly made.

On top of the bed ther was a tiny gift for him. It was a signed Gerrard shirt. I heard him talk on the telephone that he was a fan of Stevie G. And well knowing I had a signed Gerrard gear, I could well give it to him.

He loved it and well hugged me. Went up to the bedroom door and locked it. I asked him why he had locked it, and whit no words he moved slowly towards me and his body pressed against mine and felt his hands going down my back.

That moment I had so many mixed feelings inside me, adrinaline was rushing inside me and exitment was unbearable! He took off my shirt leaving me with my bra and denim shorts.

He than took off his shirt.

"I - I umm.."

"sshh, don't say a word my love" he said while placing his index finger on my lips. I smiled a little.

He slammed me down on the bed and slowly placed his body on mine. We wher so close I could feel his abdominals pressing on my chest. He then whispered in my ear "don't be scared, you're safe here".

He then nibbled on my ear and gently moved to my face. I just didn't move and let him do the job. His lips hovered over mine and that when I tasted heaven.

We made out all night and thats when the next morning I remembered, Britney, I totaly forgot about her!