Chapter 3 - The Game

The next morning came and I saw him run out of the suite with a football bag and I didn't catch the crest on his jersey, he looked like he was in a hurry.

Well from that I got to know he plays football. I went in to peep in his bedroom, as I went in, there was a huge bed, and the wall was full of Real Madrid posters, but not a single poster of a player, just pictures of the crest and nothing els.

I cooked breakfast and as I sat down to eat I found a note on the kitchen table for him.

Dear Jenni,

I noticed from day one that you didn't notice who I was. Well don't worry, I play football with Real and I play the role of a goalkeeper. It was very nice meeting you, and you are a very nice person. Just wrote this to tell you I went to training and will be back at around 11 am. Here's a match ticket for tonights game against Barcelona. We are very big rivals but I'm sure we will manage. See you later carina.

Kisses Iker.

That's it! Iker! Iker Casillas! I finally knew who he was. Real's goalkeeper. I felt a sudden spark of amazment knowing I was sharing a suite with Iker Casillas!

He came back from training. "Did you get my note?" his spanish accent said. I replied with a smile on my face, yes I did. Sorry I didn't know who you where at first but I had alot on my mind.

Oh don't worry chicita. He said. I looked deeply in his wonderful eyes and I knew he is the one. I know we just met, but his eyes just spoke like that!

I asked him about the game and he told me that is was kicking off at 6pm. Well I was happy to go but I had nothing to wear to the stadium.

He told not to worry, he lend me one of his jerseys and I was happy to wear it. The only jerseys I had was of Daniel Agger and Stevie G. Well now I had an Iker Casillas one.

We went to the game and I managed to mix in with the crowd whilst Iker went in with his team for warm up. As I watched him train, I couldn't get my eyes off him, he was just to perfect.

Game was about to start and everyone was on their toes to hear the ref blow his wistle! The game kicked off and I took a deep breath and well watched the game.

It was going al smooth when Barcelona made an attack and Neymar passed to Messi and Messi was onside, and came one v one on Iker. Iker tried his best but well Messi still went past him and scored!

Half time whistle blew and all real fans including me, where all with a sad and unhappy face whilts all the Barca fans are still chanting and jumping up and down.

Half time was hell for me knowing I was supporting Iker and well they scored against him. Second half kicked off and I prayed the heavens that something good shows up.

50th minute and still the score is 1-0 but on the 53rd minute Ronaldo made some smooth attackes and went past 3 players and thats when the goalkeeper went out and tackled Ronaldo. It was a clear penatly. We had a penalty. I just jumped up and down in joy. I heard Real's coach shout "Iker Iker".

I didn't really know what was going on and then I saw him, Iker. Running down the field to give the penalty kick!

I couldn't believe my eyes. Iker, he actually scored a goal! I was celebrating with all my heart! I was ther jumping in the middle of the crowd cheering for Iker. People wher looking at me well they knew why all the cheering since I was wearing his jersey!

The game ended as a draw but still I was happy because it is better than a loss! I went to the hotel before Iker and arranged somthing special for him.