Chap.18: Only yours (M)

Start from the beginning

"The perfect mark for the perfect mate.." I whispered as he showered me with small kisses.Then,he cupped my cheek and gently stroke it,his eyes never leaving mine.

"I love you so much,you have no idea.."

As his lips attacked me again, I felt as if I had been thrown to another world. These feelings were so indescribable,I couldn't get enough of them...of him...of our love...

Jungkook began leaving wet kisses on my collarbone,pain and pleasure filling my body completely. It was driving me crazy,I could feel the dizziness.

"Fuck this," I don't where the confidence came from but, I hungrily grabbed him by his shirt and pulled it over his head. Then,I pushed him on the bed as I noticed his body sink down into the mattress. I got on top of him this time before straddling his hips. Jungkook tried to sit up a bit,but I pushed him back down.

"Y/N-ah.."I cut him off by kissing his lips. He kisses back, his hands come up to my neck and hair.It's a slow process but I want to enjoy it, but most of all, I want him to enjoy it. I stop kissing his lips and move to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, I can feel the struggle to keep his hands down. I place soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.

"I want you so bad.." I whispered into his ear and bit his earlobe. His hands instantly flip me over violently. He buries his head into my neck and his hands rove all over my body. Our breathing then becomes rough and fast.

"You're irresistible." He said while kissing my chest. "Let me make you feel special tonight.."

That's all I needed. My body grew warm as anticipation and desire was written all over me.

Jungkook placed my hands above my head using only one hand to keep them in place while the other trailed my body.

I breathe deep. In. Out. Time is forgotten. The side of his thighs are pressed against mine. He's in control now. I surrender completely. I have wanted this for so long now, craved his human flesh, his tongue tasting my breath.

He slid his hand underneath my blouse,gently cupping my breast as he kissed my neck.A trail of goosebumps were left behind as my skin burned wherever his fingers touched me. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

His loving gaze made me feel as if I was in the seventh heaven. Then,he slowly pulled my blouse off.

Jungkook once again kissed my collarbone fiercely as he unhooked my bra.I gasped as he started to massage my breast.I moaned as he played with my nipple. Our bodies were pressed together and I moaned louder at the feeling of his hard member against me.

"Fuck," He growled as I continued being a moaning mess, "You're so beautiful,Y/N-ah..."

He slipped my breast into his mouth and another wave of pleasure hit me.We locked eyes for just a moment, just enough for us to feel safe with one another.

Then he's all business, undoing my jeans, pulling them off, kissing from my toes upward, slowly, his hands on my legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. I feel my back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. My head rocks back against the pillow as he does, another moan escaping my lips.

"You're everything to me,baby..."

My breathing grew heavier and heavier by the second.He continued kissing me everywhere, locking our eyes together as he did so. Then,Jungkook slid his finger inside my wet warmth as my eyes flew open with a gasp.I threw my head back in pleasure as he slipped another finger in,pumping them in and out.I couldn't hold my moans anymore even if I tried. I couldn't control myself anymore. He pulled his fingers out of me,licking the juices off his fingers seductively.

I bit my lower lip as I couldn't hold back anymore. I smashed my lips against him and he leaned back. My hands went down in attempt to find his pant's waistband.

"Y/N-ah..."

"Shshhh..." I cut him off by bringing my finger to his lip and kissing him again like a hungry beast. Jungkook was obviously enjoying it though. I smiled and continued until I got to his jeans. My hands shook with anticipation.

My head was filled of crazy thoughts. Half of them horny teen thoughts while the others were like, 'What the hell am I doing?'

Before I could even think, we were both naked. I stopped before he touched me and we laid there together.

"You're absolutely sure of this,Y/N-ah?" I smiled at his sweet consideration.

"Of course baby... of course." He kissed me and my heart skipped three beats. My stomach fluttered and I threw my thoughts out my head. I was ready, I promise.

More than ready.

He kissed me gently as he spread my legs and placed himself at my entrance. The thoughts I wanted to keep out instantly took over.

'Nope I don't want to. I don't want to do this.'

I turned and looked at his deep blue eyes. They smiled with reassurance and then I realized,

'Yes, I am ready. He's about to crash through my steel walls until I'm screaming.'

His warm flesh took over and his energy soared through me.His hands pinned me to the bed and my toes curled. I arched my back and he pounded into me. I screamed out and dug my nails into his back. My emotions were welling up uncontrollably.

I let out another loud moan as Jungkook cursed under his breath and silenced me with his lips.He began to move faster and deeper,my body grew warm as he hit my g-spot.

My entire body was on fire as I screamed in pleasure when I reached my climax.I wrapped my arms around him as my juices flowed like a waterfall.He slowed down and kissed my lips. The power of my orgasm pushed Jungkook to his as his warm liquid filled my insides.

We laid next to each other panting until we caught our breaths.

"That was amazing.."I giggled. He turned to me and smiled.

"I would agree." His warm hand ran down my body and I shivered. Jungkook pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead.

"I love you,Y/N-ah."I smiled and gently kissed his lips.

"I love you too,Kookie." He smiled back and pulled the covers over us,his hand rested on my waist as I buried my face on his bare chest.

God, I was tremendously,irreversibly in love with my Jungkook...

_________________________

Jesus! I need some holy water asap!!!🙈🙈🙈 It took me hours to write this and take breaks because of the cringeyness!!💦👀 I really hope you have enjoyed it because it was my first time writing something like this! If you didn't,then I'm sorry! Please bear with me!

Vote & comment would be much appreciated! Stay healthy and happy! Love yoouu! 💜💜💜