"No, kidding" she said with seriousness in her.

"My dad has this strong affinity towards long name. If I tell you his name you will have trouble even remembering it" laughing silently.

"Then I will stick with Brown" I told.

"So what is yours" she asks.

"Mine! Enzo Marcus Bulter" I said slowly "Enzo my first name, Marcus my second name and Bulter my sir name."

She shoved in the hair that has fallen off her braid.

"Hmm, nice" she said thinking

"Enzo is way cuter than Black so I will stick with Enzo."

"Why do you call me Black? I am definitely not black" looking up and down.

"Well, that's because to me you are" she said jokingly.

"No, seriously tell me," I said so because I really wanted to know and she was looking at me quizzically.

"It's your hair" she said "I mean, let me describe it for you. So your lower body doesn't outshine your head. So it's like a tree with green bushes but at bottom a skinny chocolate color stem. But green bush is prominent than everything else" she looked at me as if it's the best way to describe someone. I am getting amazed at her boldness of describing someone like me to a bush. Its not that I hate bushes or anything but yeah who compare people to plants. I thought she was going to say my eyes but yeah, I can't say that when I wanted her answer.

"So my Black head stand out more than anything else" I told her, but she quickly turned away and then I follow her gaze toward the fingers that were fidgeting with thread from bed cover.

"Yeah, that's about it. It's not something bad. I mean you have nice hair that shines out a lot at times" she said shyly.

"Why do you call me Brown?" She questioned.

"Same reason. Because you remind me of big kitkat chocolate and just that you aren't edible" I joked and waited for her response but instead.

She laughed out loud at the answer I presented. She looked beautiful when she was laughing, her laugh was something you can't imagine coming out of her. I like the sound of her laugh, with little snorts that made me smile. All that laughing had her stomach hurt as she was clenching it with both hands. She had tears formed in her eyes, when her laughter had subsided. She wiped the tears with back of her hand and I asked.

"You know, it wasn't the funniest joke in the world."

"Well it was. Because me remind you" pointing to her herself

"Chocolate that isn't edible"

"Yes ....so it's not funny" I told.

"Because it remind me of my brother who woke up one day and bit me so hard while thinking all along that I was a Kit Kat chocolate" she laughed some more.

"He thought that kitkat chocolate had my head and ask him to eat me" she laughed.

some more, now rolling in the bed beside me on the empty space.

Now that was funny because her brother also thought she looked like chocolate.

Now the way she was rolling in the bed like a little kid I thought was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Her hair has come out of the braid when she
finally raised her head she looked like fuzzy chocolate and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Now you like fuzzy chocolate" I pronounced with smile on my face.

"Really" she laughed and her hands wiped all over her head to not look like a clown.