Chapter : Two

Enzo

"OMG! Enzo... congratulation on making it into Quins University!!"

I was startle by Nurse Sonia squeaky sweet voice.

"You know what, your mom is so
happy. Look at her heart beat its beating rapidly and I am sure she would have gotten you something better than this"

She handed me a bouquet of red roses and a package. I thanked her for putting this up for me and opened the package to find a parker pen.

I smiled at her.

"I hope you sign many great contracts with that pen and hope it guides you to the best roads in your life"

I just nodded and responded that I will. She walked outside only to give me and mom some space.

Nurse Sonia is now basically a family member as she has been
taking care of mom for the past ten years. Initially she was very cold, reserve, and reclusive type but after dad's death she became warm. She tried to comfort me as much as she could.

She had played a big role in my life because it was her who has taught me that after every dark night there is always shining morning in other words after all this suffering there will be ease.

I walked toward my mom, who is lying like worn-out rag which can neither be thrown nor kept. But still, capable enough to hang in there. I looked at her face that was once very beautiful.

That chestnut hair used to be long, straight and always kept in lose ponytail now only to be in white, boy cut style for easiness and tidiness sake. I always liked it, when she would come to the school with loose hair and every kid in my school would tease me how hot my mum is.

She once used to have smooth milky skin but now only to be found in wrinkly brownish skin because of her sickness. Even though she is the same person yet she seems stranger enough
to recognize.

Sometimes, not just sometimes but every cell in my body crave for her sound, her melodic sound that sing songs in one brain for long enough.

She opened her charcoal black eyes at my voice

"Mom! How do you feel?" I asked.

I answered my own question.

"I am so glad you are doing fine. You know, I got into the law school and you know how smart I am" laughing with tears in my eyes.

"I know, I know! You must
think I might have bribed somebody but that is a big no.... I got in on my own."

I touch her hand that is ice cold despite the warmness of weather. I just couldn't see her in that ridiculous vegetated state anymore. She has been laying on that bed for the past 10 years but I can't do anything about it because I am incapable. And once I become capable enough, the first thing I am going to do is to release her from this decade pain. I spoke without waiting for her to respond which I knew wasn't going to happen and told her that I will be living in hostel since it would be easy to commute, anyway the university is quite far from here.

I got my response when she
closed her eyes and I left her only to cry in my room.

Hi....my guys....the book only has 19 views but its okey ...I know eventually it will pick up...

Hulalo...I am bk with a new chapter ....but its from enzo pov...

This book is the first thing that I wrote bk in those days ...but it never seem to see the light of the day...idk if I make any sense here though....

Hopefully I will be giving bk to bk .....because this story has the it item to grasp ur attention. ...

So don't forget to vote

Comment

Message

And

Share bc that would make me happy...

So many stars in the sky and so try to grab each one at a time♥♥♥♥♥

Xoxo