He looked around there were a few books and guides. He immediately flipped pages. Reading something he looked up at the system. He quickly scanned the system to find the compass. He tried thinking despite the panic ans pain. Which port did he come from? West? Yeah. The vessel was moving towards east. Oh, crap. He needed to change the direction. He fliiped the pages and followed the user guide.  He tried this best to be fast and right. He finally managed. 

He sighed. 

Glimpsing out he realized the rain wasn't going to be in peace soon. He had to go back to her. He ran. The cold drops making him shudder. The cold wind made him sneeze and shiver. He locked the door, once he got to her. He touched her hand, under the duvet. She was still cold. He immediately checked her breath, she was collapsing. 

He got on the bed beside her. He intertwined his fingers with hers and gave her CPR again. Minutes later she took in a stretched breath. He collapsed beside her crying. "Anika, please fight."

He kept rubbing her hand and feet. She was still cold. So much coldness! He closed his eyes. The first when his mother had shot his dad, the second when he had heard of his mother's suicide and the third when he saw Priyanka being hit by the car. These three moments were the worst in his life. But what he saw before his eyes right now was still worse. Worst! He was helpless, praying, screaming, pleading and nothing was in his control. 

"Anika breathe, Anika listen, Anika please!" He cried. His fingers still interwoven with hers. "Please!"

He needed to provide her warmth. He looked around could there be a heater? He looked around the room, in the wardrobe on the table. Nothing. He remembered the store room. He sprinted out of the room. Nothing. Kitchen? He went to the last room in the passage. He pushed it turning the knob. The bathroom. A well designed one. Dryer? He ran inside the washroom and looked around . Nothing!

He opened the next door. It was something like a kitchen. He looked around there was nothing. Just a microwave that did not work.  He ran back to the room. He looked at her pale face. He touched her pale lips drained face. "Anika!" He cried, touching her face. Suddenly he sat up straight. He looked at her. He had to do it. He quickly picked up the towel and rubbed himself dry. Removing his clothes and then hers he embraced her . His entire body around hers. With the duvet over them. He let his body move against hers. Tears in his eyes. He was desperate to bring her to breathe, to open her eyes, to live. His hands were tired but they did not stop rubbing hers. She was breathing but very slow. He stayed like that for a while, his eyes staring at her. His feet moving against her very cold ones. "Anika, please fight and come back." His hot tears kept trickling down her shoulder. 

A whike later he checked her breath again. Shit! She wasn't breathing . Intertwining his fingers with hers, he sat up and gave her CPR again. She did not respond. His eyes grew wide. "Anika!" He gasped and cried. "Wake up, please." He tried again, she wasn't breathing. 

He cried looking down against her hand. He looked up at her face. His blood was smeared on her forehead.  He gulped looking at her slipping away. Suddenly it struck him. His last hope. Taking all the courage he could gather. He tried sexual intercourse. The only way he could give her body shock and heat. He closed his eyes as he made his contact intimate. The moment he moved her body jerked. Tears rolled down his cheek. "Live Anika!" He said moving. She opened her eyes slightly and then screwed them shut again. He now helped her breathe. She was breathing. He moved against her. She started breathing. Slowly he collapsed beside her, his body torn with the happenings of the day. He had no stamina left. His wounds hurt. But his heart was bleeding. He would die if something happened to her.

He embraced her. For once Shivaay Singh Oberoi couldn't stop his tears. He cried just like that little boy who sat beside his sleeping sister after his parents death. 

"I love you Anika. Don't leave me. Don't leave me like them. " his hands continued rubbing hers. 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

-Anami!