Chapter 2 - movies

A/N: Also, I forgot to tell you guys that every chapter is going to be in Skylar's POV unless I say otherwise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few weeks since Harry and I started 'dating' and the news has already spread worldwide. As soon as we 'made our relationship public' as Simon liked to call it, the news was on the front page of almost every main newspaper and on the cover of pretty much every magazine there was. I was shocked. Sure, One Direction was extremely popular, but this was insane.

I smiled as a few paparazzi came up to snap some pictures of me. A few of them had recorders instead of cameras and they started firing off questions for me to answer. I only caught one of the questions. “Yeah, I'm actually going to go visit Harry and the rest of the lads right now. So, if you don't mind, I have to go. They're expecting me to be there in a few minutes.” I said. I waved once before walking away.

I was already in front of the complex that held Harry's and the other guys' flats. A few minutes later, I was standing in front of their door. A small sigh escaped my lips. They already knew that I was coming, so I knocked once before opening the door.

“Skylar! What's up baby?” Harry exclaimed, throwing this arms around me and leaning in to kiss me. Ugh. Harry was taking this fake romance thing way to far. I don't think that I'd be comfortable with this stuff this soon if we were actually in a relationship.

I held a hand up, causing him to kiss it instead. “Woah there. The pap are outside not up here. We don't have to pretend that we're dating right now.” I said before taking his arms off of me and walking further into the apartment. I flopped down onto the couch beside Louis and looked around. All of the other guys were sitting around, most of them were on their phones doing something.

Harry pouted before following me into the living room. He moved over to the couch and sat down, in my lap. Suddenly, it was very hard to breathe.

 “Get off of me! God, how much have you been eating?” I asked, trying to push him up.

 “That was rude,” Harry mumbled, standing up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up as well. Before I could actually do anything, he sat back down and pulled me onto his lap. I felt his arms wrap around me, holding me to him and sighed, admitting defeat. I relaxed into his arms and looked at the other guys. “So, what are we going to do?” I asked.

 I was thinking that we could watch a movie or something.” Liam said. I looked at the other guys who all nodded in agreement.

 “Okay. Sounds good to me. What movie?” I asked.

 “Toy story!” Liam yelled out, sounding like he was about five years old. I laughed at his childishness.

 “Any better suggestions?” I asked. Liam pouted, causing me to laugh again. There was a few other suggestions, including Harry Potter, The Lion King, Finding Nemo, and a few movies that I didn't know. We debated on it for a minute or two before settling on one of the movies that I didn't know. “Okay, but someone else I putting it in and making the popcorn.”

 Liam got up and walked into the kitchen to put the popcorn on. He came back in a few minutes later and handed the full bowl to Niall, who was sitting in the middle of the couch. Liam put the DVD in then came back and sat down.

 I turned a little so I was facing the tv and watched as the previews started playing. “Can we please fast forward through the previews? They're boring.” I asked, sounding a little more whiny than I expected to. I heard Harry, Louis and Zayn chuckle before someone grabbed the remote and skipped through the previews.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

 “Oh. My. God! Niall! You are so going to pay for that!” I yelled, jumping off of the couch. We had finished the first movie and there was another one playing, but everyone was more focused on the popcorn fight that we had started for no reason what-so-ever.

 I shot a deathly glare towards Niall before turning around so I wasn't facing the guys. I managed to get all of the popcorn out of my shirt. I turned back around and tossed a few pieces back at him.

 Niall let out an extremely girly squeal when one of the pieces hit him in the face. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. “Eww! That was in your shirt!” He yelled.

 "Yeah, but who put it in there Niall?” I asked.

 "Still! That's disgusting!”

 I smirked. “Payback's a bitch and you haven't seen half of her yet. I will get you blondie, just wait.”

 Niall scowled at me before turning back to the movie. All of the popcorn was gone, so the fight was over. I sighed angrily and sat back down in Harry's lap. He automatically wrapped his arms around me again and leaned forward to whisper in my ear. “So, what are you going to do to get Niall back?”

 I turned my head so that I could whisper back to him. “I don't know. I'll figure it out later.”

 Harry chuckled and leaned back. I leaned back as well and whispered into his ear again. “I need to talk to you.” Harry nodded and pushed my back lightly. I stood back up with Harry right behind me.

 “Skylar and I are going to go talk about whatever Skylar wants to talk about.” Harry said, walking towards the bedroom. I started walking after him.

 “Okay, but don't talk too loudly. No one wants to hear that.” Lou called out. It was obvious by the way he said 'talk' that it was the last thing he expected us to be doing.

 “Shut up Tomlinson!” I called back, walking through the door into the bedroom. I looked around before walking over to the bed. “Wow this room is dirty.”

 Harry's cheeks reddened slightly. “Yeah, sorry about that. I haven't gotten around to cleaning lately.” He rubbed his neck nervously. I chuckled slightly before sitting back on the bed. Harry came and sat down beside me. “So what did you want to talk about?” He asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So here's chapter two, which is really just a filler and for her to improve her relationships with all of the guys. Just to let you know I have no idea where I'm going with this story, I'm just kinda going chapter by chapter and letting it turn out as it turns out.