Letting him down easy

Tommy's POV

     Where the hell is she?! Why hasn't she called?! A rustling was heard behind me. I was sitting in Ridleys backyard, looking through her window like I normally do but she wasn't home. I saw her leave with Camila over two hours ago!
     The rustling sounds again, making me turn around. There was a figure dressed in black also looking through Ridleys window. Well what do we have here?!
————————————————
Ridleys POV

     I was awoken by someone nudging me. I groaned and shifted slightly. I felt myself being hoisted up and my eyes finally fluttered open. The moon cast a shadow on Alec's face and making his eyes sparkle.
    "Sleeping beauty's finally awoken! Too bad I didn't have to kiss her to do it." He says with a wink. I giggle as he puts me down so we can walk inside. My dad was wrong about me.
------------------------------
Flashback

I ran home in a rush to tell my mom the good news. When I finally got to mom, I was literally jumping for joy!
"What is it baby?!" She said while giggling at my childishness. I take the letter I had received at school and hand it to her.
"I got a scholarship to DAW!!!!" Her face morphs from anticipation to proud in a split second. DAW stands for dance around the world. It's a prestigious dance school that you have to audition for. Just then my dad walked in.
"Why the hell are y'all being so damn loud?!" He exclaims as I quickly hide behind my mom.
"Our talented daughter got a scholarship to DAW!!" She says happily while I wait behind her in anticipation.
"What kinda bullshit is this?! That school is to damn expensive and good for you!" He yells at me. Tears sneak up on me, blind me as I cling tightly to my mother who's just standing there in shock.
"It's a scholarship. We don't have to pay." My mom whispers with her eyes trained on the ground.
  "You dumb bitch! Of course we're gonna have to pay! Nothing's free with her! You'll never be loved! And you sure as hell won't ever be happy!"
--------------------------------
Flashback over

    Tears filled my eyes at the distant memory. Alec must have sensed the change in my mood because he gave me a curios but concerned look while taking my hand.
"Sweetheart what's wrong?" He whispers as he wraps his arms around my waist gently. One of the things I love about him is he can be so gentle but not too gentle. I give him a small smile.
"Nothing." He looks skeptical but to keep him from asking questions, I lightly pressed my lips against his before slowly pulling away. He growls before slowly pushing me against the wall.
"What did I tell you about pulling away?!" He says lowly in my ear. He crashes his lips onto mine. We were so caught up in each other, we didn't hear my mom come in.
"What is going on here?!" Her voice sounds. We freeze and both look over at her. The smirk was evident in her voice but the one on her face made my cheeks burn fire truck red!
"I-I-I was checking to see if she um had a fever! But n-nope I think you're good." He stutters out. Me and my mom look at each other and bursts out laughing.
"Alec honey, you're mom wants you home. She also told me to tell you that we're all going out to dinner tonight to celebrate my new promotion." He nods and quickly walking out after kissing my forehead.
"How long has this been going on?!" She's clearly offended I didn't tell her.
"How long have we been here?!" Her face morphs to shock.
"That long?! Why didn't you tell me?!"
"No! A week after that." I try to defend myself.
"That's a little better. Now go get ready for dinner." She yells while walking to her room.
"Well then you'll be the second person to know this." She walks out of her room and over to me curiously. I give her my hand and show her the promise ring Alec gave me.
"It's too soon! Are you pregnant?! Is that why you're doing this?! DO I NEED TO GET MY STICK?!"
"Oh no! He just asked me to be his girlfriend. Mom this is just a promise ring. We haven't slept together yet!" My tone is shocked. I can't believe she would think that of me!
"HE DID WHAT?! Oh my god this is the best day of my life! My little girl has a boyfriend! Do you love him? Does he love you? Why aren't you answering my questions?!"
"Because we have to be at dinner in five minutes."
"Crap!"
----------------------------------
At dinner

"Ridley! I missed you!" Alli said while running to hug me.
"I missed you to Allikins!"
"Come sit by me!" I giggle at her cuteness. On my way to sit by her, Alec grabs me and sits me down by him.
"Nooooo! She always sits by you!" Alli whines.
"Well that's because she's my girlfriend!" I blush red as they stick their tongues out at each other. Emily starts coughing up a storm.
"Why didn't you tell me you finally asked her?!" She exclaims, reaching over the table and smacking his head.
"Ow! It like just happened mom!" He tries to defend.
"When Ridley showed me, I thought it was an engagement ring and she was pregnant!" Alec, who was mid sip, spit some of his drink out and started coughing.
"Y'all are using protection right?" Emily asks. I look over at Alli's confused face and finally figure out something to say.
"W-w-we shouldn't talk about this with Alli around!" I manage to stutter out.
"Ridley?!" Someone says behind me. I turn around to see one of the two people in this world that scare me. Alec growls beside me as he glares at Tommy.
"Hi Tommy." He grabs my hand and pulls me up to hug me. Alec pulls me away from him and wraps his arms around my waist tightly from behind.
"What do you think you're doing?!" Tommy spits with venom towards Alec.
"I'm holding MY girlfriend." Alec says with a smirk.
"Ridley can I talk to you for a sec. Alone?!" He's still glaring at Alec. He's about to speak but I beat him to it.
"Yes." Alec looks at me questioningly.
"If he does or says anything, I mean anything, call me over ok?" He whispers. I nod at him. I love it when he gets protective like that! I walk with Tommy to the front of the restaurant.
"What the hell was that?! I thought we had a nice time! I thought you wanted to be together!" What is he talking about? We went out once and it was so bad that Camila had to come get me!
"I never said I wanted to be with you. I'm sorry Tommy but I love Alec and he loves me! Look, you are such a nice guy but I love him." I'm trying so hard to let him down easy. We were friends once, maybe we can go back to that. That is until he grabs my wrist in the same place as last time, bruising it once again.
"You don't love him! You'll see it soon. We'll be together soon! You'll bear my children, the love of my life! And I'll be your everything once I get you house trained." And I lost it!
"House trained! I'm not a fucking dog! I will never be yours. I belong to one man and one man only. That man is Alec!" He looked furious! He raised his hand and slapped me so hard that I fell to the ground!
"Let me get something princess, you belong to me! You will listen and do everything I say or you'll be severely punished!" He was about to grab me again when someone grabbed his hand.
"Don't. Ever. Touch. My. Girl. Again!" He growls. He pulls back and punchers Tommy right in the nose probably breaking it!
"Are you ok?!" He asks walking over to me. I nod slowly. My eyes fill with tears as memories of my dad fill my head. He holds me close to him and walks me outside as I start to silently cry.
------------------------------------
Salut!! So how was the chapter?? Who else is hating Tommy right now?!

Anywho, don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Lots of love
- Rockyscarlett