Date with Tommy

Ridleys POV

I haven't spoken to Alec in two weeks. To be honest, I miss him. I've had a lot of extra time on my hands since I'm not spending all my time with him. Me and Tommy have been hanging out a lot. I feel bad for using Tommy but he seems happy to have the company.
"So I've been thinking." Tommy starts. "We've been having a lot of fun lately and we've become quite close......" uh oh! I know where this is going. "What if we took our relationship to the next level? Maybe go on a date?" He asks hopefully. Before I could respond, he grabs my hand and places it on his chest. He's not as toned as Alec. Why am I thinking about Alec right now?! "Please just one date? That's all I ask!"
"Ok. One date but that's it!" I say hoping he'll walk away but he stays. He gives me the details about when and where before I finally decide to speak. "I gotta go but I'll see you then." I say politely. He pulls me into a loose hug.
"Bye Ridley! I'll see you then!" When I get home I call Camila right away and tell her everything.

—————————————————
Alec's POV

Camila came over yesterday and I told her the truth. I told her how much I miss Ridley and how much the things she said hurt me. She said she's help me get Ridley back and that she misses me a lot too. I'm usually over a girl in seconds but Ridley is different in so many ways.
"Alec we have a problem!" Camila says bursting into my room.
"What is it?!"
"Ridleys going on a date!" WHAT?!
"With who?!" I say in a low deadly voice.
"That Tommy kid. He asked her out earlier. He basically begged her! I know how nice Ridley is. I know she could never say no even if she wanted too!"
"So he basically forced her to go out with him?! What would happen if he begged to do something to her?!" Camila walks over to me and slaps me right across the face.
"We both know she would never let him do that to her. Especially not when she's so into you!" Her words give me reassurance. But I'll be waiting on her doorstep as soon as they get back from their date!

—————————————————
Ridleys POV

Camila came over to help me get ready for my date with Tommy. Neither one of us can believe that I decide to go. We decided on a simple outfit that doesn't give off the That I like you or that I feel so tortured right now. It's a simple white off the shoulder with blue skinny jeans paired with beige heels. I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail leaving a few strands out and added my beige headband.
"Ridley! Tommy's here!" My mom
"Let's just get this over with." Camila then shoots me down the stairs.
"Hey Ridley! You look gorgeous!" He says excitedly.
"Hey Tommy." I say with less enthusiasm.
"Let's get going shall we?!" I nod my head and he takes me off. We start heading down the road to the cafe, as regret takes over my mood. When we arrive, I start to get out of the car but his hand grips my wrist tightly hurting me slightly.
"I get the door for you. You will never open a door so long as I'm around." He says scaring me a bit. When we walk into the restaurant, we're showed to our table right away.
"What can I get y'all to drink?" The waitress asks us.
"Two waters." Tommy says not even letting me think about what I wanted. So far not so good. While we were waiting for our food which I also didn't get to choose, Tommy refused to talk about himself. When I refused to tell him about my dad he flipped out!
"Why don't you trust me?! Why don't you just tell me the truth God damnit?!" I was starting to get really freaked out. This isn't the Tommy I know! I texted Camila to come get me and to make it look like something awful happened so he doesn't get offended. Alec would never push me like this.
"Ridley!" Tommy says shaking me. "You're bleeding!" He exclaims. Look down and see that it's where he grabbed me earlier. Just then Camila bursts the doors crying! I automatically stand up and run to her.
"Camila! What happened?!"
"It's my brother! He's in the hospital! I really need a friend to come with me!" She exclaims.
"Of course I'll go with you! I just gotta go tell Tommy real quick." I walk over to a frustrated Tommy to say goodbye.
"What's going on?!" He asks with a bit of venom in his voice.
"Camilas brother is in the hospital and she can't go alone and I can't leave her hanging. Thank you for a lovely dinner. I had fun." I wait for his response.
"Of course you can go! Just call me if you need anything." I nod my head and walk off with Camila. When we get in the car, she notices my wrist.
"What the hell happened?! Did he do this to you?!" I slowly nod my head as she starts to drive faster. We arrive at my house and an all to familiar person sits on the doorstep. Camila runs over to him and starts talking to him with a look of worry etched across her face. Alec mirrors her expression except his turns into anger. Camila grabs me and drags me into the house. Alec comes right towards me as Dione as I'm through the door.
"Let me see it." He says through gritted teeth. I automatically give him my wrist, a little blood soaked through the white fabric of my shirt. He pulls me into the guest bathroom with Camila in tow to where the first aid kit is. He pulls my sleeve up to reveal deep gashes where his nails must've sunken into my skin. He cleans me wounds angrily as I silently cry. When he's done, he looks up at me and his expression softened.
"What happened?!" He said, cupping my cheeks and wiping my tears away. I lean into his touch and sigh. I tell him everything that happened while I was with Tommy. A look of anger crosses his face until it turns into what looks like protectiveness.
"Don't worry sweetheart. I won't ever let him touch you again!" Sweetheart. I haven't heard that in forever. He leans his forehead against mine, stroking my cheek gently. With him I felt safe from anything and everything.
    "Alec has something to give you." Camila says before walking out of the room. I look to Alec to see him pull a medium sized black box from his pocket. He opens it to reveal a beautiful necklace.
"You look beautiful by the way. I saw this shopping with my sister one day and thought of you. But it's not nearly as beautiful as the girl sitting in front of me. This doesn't mean you have to be my girlfriend or anything, but I at least wanna be friends again with a chance of there being something more." He says sincerely. Without thinking, I grab him by the collar of his shirt and kiss him.
"So does this mean we're cool?!"
"Of course it does!" He puts the necklace on me as I study it in the mirror.
"It's beautiful. Thank you so much!"
"No problem. And not as beautiful as you."

———————————————————
Yoooooooo! How are you guys?! What did you think of the chapter?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Lots of love!
- Rockyscarlett