He complies, his grip tightening on my hips, pulling me against him as he leans against the desk.

He spins, picking me up and pushing me onto the desk, things falling off and crashing.

"You okay?" he says, parting from me to make sure I wasn't hurt.

I nod quickly before gripping his neck and pulling him back.

I hear the bell ring, hopeful that Jughead didn't hear it. Him pulling away tells me otherwise.

"Okay, we should get to class." he says.

I roll my eyes, hoping off the desk. "Why is missing a class a big deal?"

"You know I have to keep my marks up Veronica. Record of me skipping classes won't exactly help my reputation when it comes to university."

"Okay, yes, I'm sorry." I pout, kissing his cheek.

"I'll meet you at your truck after school, okay?" I smile as we walk out.

He puts his messenger bag around his body, locking the door behind us, "Sure thing."

"Bye, babe." I say.

"Bye." he says as I walk away.

-
After School

"Hi baby." I greet my dark haired boyfriend with a smile as I walk towards him and we meet at his truck.

He leans against it, his hands in the pockets of his light wash jacket. His stance was always laid back, relaxed.

"Hi." he smiles, opening the door for me.

I nod with a grin and step in, taking a seat. He comes around and gets into the driver seat.

"Shopping time!" he says with overemphasized excitement in a sarcastic manner.

I roll my eyes, "Don't be a party pooper, babe."

"Sorry, Ronnie, but I have never been a fan of parties anyways."

"No?" I smirk, my desire still rushing through my veins since our encounter at lunch.

He lets out a breath, but before he can say anything, I lean over the console towards him. I confidently cup the meeting of his legs, earning a quick jolt from him.

I begin to bring myself over the console, straddling him as he looks out the window.

"We could always party this way." I bite my lip.

"C'mon V." he groans.

I furrow my brows in confusion. "What?"

"This... this is all you ever do."

I scoff, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean, every time I try to have any type of normal conversation or interaction with you, you turn it sexual! I'm sorry, Veronica, but sometimes you're too much!"

I lean back as far as can without honking the horn, still on his lap.

"I thought you wanted to."

"Do you ever just sit back and think 'Jughead would want this" before you do this? No, you don't, you do it because you want to. You do this so often you've created this assumption that it's what I want too! I mean, I'm not complaining, I like to kiss you baby, but I'm don't want to rush into sex, and you're always pushing it onto me!"