"Yeah I understand." She says looking at the menu.

The waitress come around and I order plain pancakes as Ashley goes with chocolate chip.

"So what have you and Niall been up to?" I ask taking a sip from my coffee, they are so cute together.

"Well, he takes me out to dinner a lot. Than in the day we normally go places. Sometimes we just stay in and do nothing." She explains to me.

"That's so cute, he really likes you." I say and she smiles.

"I really like him to." She says.

The waitress comes around and drops off our food. I dig in, that bagel didn't satisfy my hunger.

"Are we doing anything after my game?" I ask as I cut my pancakes, I don't know if I wanna hangout with everyone.

"Um, probably not if you don't want to though, at least Ally wont be there." She says and I laugh.

"She doesn't go to anyone's games she doesn't really like soccer." She explains.

"I never pictured any of you guys liking soccer." I laugh.

"I didn't at first until I started going to Louis games and I liked it." She explains. "Niall was the one that always dragged me to them." She adds and I laugh.

"That's sweet." I say and eat some pancakes.

The rest of the time we talk about random things. We end up staying longer than I expected.

"We should get going back, my game is in and two hours." I say and take out my wallet to pay.

"No, I got it you had a bad night." She says and I smile, he didn't have to do that I'm fine.

We get up and walk to her car, I am not in the mood to play a game right now. I'll suck it up and play though.

"What time do you have to get to to field?" She asks starting the car.

"At three, the games at four." I explain and we drive away.

We get back to the dorm, I look at the time and realize its two-twenty. I should start getting ready soon.

"Have you talked to Harry?" I ask out of nowhere.

"Yeah, but not about you. I didn't know what happen. He seemed really pissed when we were talking though." She explains.

"Okay, thanks." I say and walk over to my closet. I take out my uniform and lay it out on my bed.

I finish putting it on and pull my hair up in a high ponytail, I slide my shin guards on than cover than with my socks. I slide my slides on and realize I should go.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I say as she looks up from her phone.

"Yeah, I'll be there at four, play great!" She says and I leave, I walk down to the field. At least I'm not late this time.

I walk over to Julia, Holly, Grace, and Audrey.

"Hey!" I say.

"Second game of the season!" They say and I laugh.

"Yeah, I'm actually kinda nervous." I say, I don't know why it's the second game.

"Don't be you'll do great." Holly says, and I start to tie my spikes.

"Okay everyone, its the second game." Coach walks over and says. She explains who has what positions and we go onto the field to do some warm-ups.

Warm-ups go by fast, the next thing I realize I am walking onto the field again to start. I look over at the crowed, its not as crowded as last week, I see Ashley, Caitlin, Liam, and Louis. I'm not surprised to see Louis, I really need to apologize to him though.

The game starts, this team is really aggressive. The quarter goes by fast, they are wining 1-0.

Coach talks to us, and explains to the defenses to watch so they don't do anymore through balls.

We go back onto the field and start again. They second half goes by faster than the first it feels like. They ended up wining 2-1. Coach talks to us about how we played a good game and that they just out ran us.

I walk over to Ashley and everyone.

"Good game." They all say as I walk over.

"Thanks!" I say, Louis looks a little awkward I really need to talk to him.

"We should go to Red Robin." I suggest, I'm not really hungry but I have nothing better to do.

"Yeah let's do that." Ashley says.

Everyone else agrees, I tell them that I need to shower so I'll just meet them there.

We go in our different directions. "Hey, Emily?" Louis says catching up to me, he shoves his hands deeper in his pockets.

"Louis, I'm so sorry for missing your game. I totally forgot." I say honostly.

"No, its okay. I actually wanted to talk to you about something else." He says and I get surprised. I thought he was mad at me.

"Yeah what is it?" I ask as we stand outside my dorm building.

"I saw you leave the frat house yesterday, it looked like you were crying or something. Than that night I talked to Harry. He didn't tell me what happen, but he seemed really pissed off at himself. Than he got super wasted and left." He explains to me, why am I smiling at this information, why would Harry be mad at himself for what he did. He said he doesn't even like me.

"Okay, thanks for the information."

I say and walk up the stairs of the building.

"I'll see you at the restaurant." I say and walk upstairs. I don't know why I can't stop thinking about what Louis said. Why should I care anyway though, Harry and me wont work out, so why do I keep on caring?

I push my thoughts about Harry to the back of my head, I get undressed, grab my toiletries and head to the showers.

///I'm back! Sorry I left you with that last chapter for like 5 days. Camp was great, thank you so much for 10K it means so much thank you all. I wish I had wifi when I was their but unfortunately I didn't.///