Chapter 30

I wake up this morning full of excitement and I have no idea why. I take my time and do my make up, I curl the ends of my hair put on light washed skinny jeans, a white shirt, and black flip flops. I head out the door and walk to the coffee shop. Its really crowded today for some odd reason.

I wait in line longer than I usually have to, I order a coffee and a donut and walk to class.

I sit down and take out my kindle and read some of my book, I notice Harry walking into class so I put it away.

"You're going on another date with Louis!" Harry starts to yell, I know this would happen soon I didn't think this fast.

"Yeah, I was cought off guard and what was I suppose to say?" I yell back, some students start to notice us.

"Oh, I don't know maybe no!" He yells and people start paying attention.

"No Harry I don't want him not to date for a while again!" I tell and he sits down.

Me and him don't speak for the rest of class, we don't walk out together either.

My classes go by slow, I don't pay a lot of attention to them. My thoughts always drift off to Harry. Why can't this just go my way, why does he want me to tell him so bad?

After my classes, I head to coffee shop and grab a banana. I head back to my dorm and lay down on my bed being frustrated by Harry. Ashley isn't back yet she should be soon.

"Hey!" She says sitting down.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"Isn't tonight your date with Louis?" She asks. I totally forgot it was today time really goes by fast.

"Oh I totally forgot I think he is picking me up after practice." I explain.

"Okay, so what are you gunna do about Harry?" She asks, I really don't know I just don't want to tell him.

"Wanna go get some food?" I ask, that banana didn't satisfy my hunger.

"Yeah let's go to this soup place I saw." She says and I grab my phone and money to go.

"So where is he taking you tonight?" She asks while starting the car. I honestly have no idea, I hope nothing big.

"I have no idea." I say and we drive away.

We arrive at the place shortly, its not that crowded. I order a chicken noodle soup. I like to eat plain, Ashley orders some fancy soup I have never heard of.

We sit down and eat for a little. Once were done we drive back. I get a text from Louis telling me he will be there at eight we both have practice so that's a good time.

Practice will end around seven so I will have enough time to shower and get ready.

I head to soccer, I see Julia talking to Holly, Grace and Audrey.

"Hi!" I say to them and tie my spikes.

They continue there conversation, while I finish up.

Coach comes over and we start practice. It goes by slow, I couldn't get my mind off of what I should do with Louis.

I come back to the dorm and head to the showers, I take a quick shower so I have time to get ready. I speed walk back to the room and pick out an outfit, I go with dark washed jeans and a light pink lose tank top. I throw my half dry hair up in high ponytail. I apply light make up, I slide on my black flip flops and sit down on my bed with my phone in my hand.

I sit on my bed and wait all alone. Ashley is out with Niall. He is five minutes late but he is just running late I bet. He did have soccer it probably ran late.