Chapter 38

"Your dorm is so far into campus." I say while starting the car.

"Yeah, I got stuck with a sucky dorm, and a sucky spot." He complains and I pull out.

We arrive to my dorm. "I'll be one second." I say, getting out of the car, I expected him to say there but I hear the door shut and his boots scrape against the cement.

He catches up to me and we walk to the dorm. Ashley isn't back yet, shes probably still at Nialls'.

I set my bag down and we go. "You didn't have to come up, it only took two seconds." I say as we go down stairs.

He leans in and his fingers lace with mine. We hold hand all the way to the car.

"I'm starving." He laughs as I drive to I Hop.

"Me too." I laugh back, he seems more calm.

We arrive at I Hop. "Table for two." Harry says the the man at the desk, we follow him back to a small booth. We sit down and he hands us menus, he fills us up water and leaves.

"I'm surprised not to see Ashley here." He laughs, she really does come here a lot.

"Yeah same, I haven't been seeing her as much. She keeps spending the night at Nialls'' I say taking a sip from my water. I really haven't been seeing her as much. I hope she stops at the dorm before the party.

"You will see her tonight." He says.

"Yeah, she'll be at the party."

The waiter come around and asks if we want any drinks, I get a coffee while Harry stays with the water. "So, what are you doing on your birthday?" He asks while she sets my coffee down. He had to bring up my birthday.

"Nothing, I haven't thought about it." I say. He seems like he's hiding something.

"Okay, cool." He says.

"I might go home, visit my family." I say, taking a sip from my coffee.

"I have the same birthday as my grandma so I might see her or something." I say and his face falls.

"Oh." He says.

"Just make sure you free at night." He says hiding something, I hope he doesn't have anything to big planed. I don't like celebrating my birthday.

"Please don't do anything big, don't do or get me anything." I say honestly, I just want to have a relaxing day.

"Okay I wont." He says lifting his hands up in surrender.

"You have the same birthday as your grandma?" He says.

"Yeah, its pretty cool." I say.

"Yeah."

The waiter come around to order our food. We both go with plain pancakes.

"When's your birthday?" I ask wanting to know, he doesn't tell me a lot about him.

"February first." He says, I don't know a lot of people born in that month.

"Cool month." I say.

"Yeah." He says.

A few minutes later the waiter sets our food down. I start eating, as he does the same.

"This is good." He says with a mouth full of food, I nod agreeing.

We finish up eating and the waiter drops the bill off.

"Harry, i'm paying this time." I say and grab it before him.