Chapter 31

I am so aggravated at Harry right now, he had no right to go off and tell Louis. Me and Louis might have had a relationship down the road unlike me and Harry. Me and Harry will never be together, it would never work. We would never work. The fighting would never help either.

Me and Harry barely like eachother, but we are attracted to each other and we can't get away from eachother, how much we try.

I have a lot if time before I need to get ready for the party, It's one now and I have until six to start getting ready. I have homework to catch up on so I'll do that. I decide and take out my books.

I give up after thirty minutes of trying to do my home work. I can't think strait from Harry. He is all I can think about.

I set my books down and decide on calling up my mom and talk to her. I haven't seen my parents in a long time. It feels weird not seeing them everyday.

"Hello?" My mom awnsers the phone.

"Hi mom." I say.

"How are you." I hear the excitement in her voice.

"I'm great." I lie I am really terrible not knowing what to do with Harry, or Louis. I don't want to explain everything going to my mom right now, It feels weird though not telling her, I tell her everything normally.

Me and my mom talk on the phone for awhile. I hang up the phone, Its two-forty five and I have a bunch more time.

My stomach growls as I realize how hungry I am, I walk down to the coffee shop and order a sandwich.

I walk back to the dorm and walk inside my closet, I should pick out my out fit for tonight. After twenty minutes of deciding I go with black flowy skirt and a pink top, I set my outfit along with a pair if toms down on my bed.

I still have a bunch of time before Ashley will get back. I decide on trying to finish up my homework even though I wont be able to focus.

I was right, I couldn't focus. I got through some of it at least. I decide to take out my book and read, it actually works I get my mind off Harry. By the time I know it Ashley is already walking through the door.

"Hey!" She says with a smile.

"Hi." I say and put my book down.

"We have a hour until the party." She explains.

"I already picked out my outfit." I say pointing to the clothes I have laid out on my bed.

"You're not wearing that." She says kinda rudely. Why shouldn't I wear that?

"Why?" I ask.

"It covers up your whole body." She says walking into her closet to find me something.

A minute later she walks out with short shorts and a flowy top that ends an inch before the shorts.

"Okay hows this, it covers up your stomach least." She says holding the outfit. I do like it, and I love how it covers up the stomach mostly.

"Yeah, I like it." I say, and I grab the outfit and lay it down neatly. I take the other outfit and put it away.

"Im gunna shower." She says and changes and leaves.

I put the out fit on, I pull the front down a little to cover the stomach spot. It didn't work, well it did but my bust is hanging out. I didn't realize how low the front was. I lift up the shirt and ignore my stomach.

I walk over to the mirror and apply some make up. I add eye shadow this time I normally don't but I feel edgy tonight.

Ashley comes back shortly and starts getting ready.