Too Cute [Kaden x Reader]

Ah, my floofy boi! Yay I love Kaden a lot! Like, a lot a lot! He's probably my second favorite in the franchise to Henry and my favorite Fates boi. STORYTIME!!!

You woke up to feel a large sense of warmth and safety wash over you. You open your eyes and your vision is blocked by both Orange and blue, familiar colors to you. Your mind processes everything that happened, but before it can complete its task you felt to big strong arms snuggle you closer to the figure. You let out a squeak and you hear a suave chuckle.

"Heh, too cute."

You felt heat rise to your cheeks as you tried to find the best thing to hide your blush from Kaden in. Too bad that happened to be his chest. Kaden just laughed, and you could feel his lungs expanding and deflating with every breathy laugh he let out. He brought his hand and stroked your hair from the scalp all the way down to where it ended. You where just embarrassed as hell, having cuddled with Kaden apparently all night.

"You're adorable (Your name), you know that? Like, super adorable!"

Kaden cheered, but thst just made you whimper and mumbl something under your breath. Kaden let out another breathy laugh before taking his free hand tin kift your chin up so he can see those beautiful, brightly hued eyes of yours. He smiled once your embarrassed, almost tsundere face was revealed to him once again. This Time, conscious and flustered beyond all belief.

"What did you say? I did t hear you over your cute little moment."

Kaden smiled at you, almost a smirk. But you knew he was too innocent for such a smirk. That was flirty and Niles wasn't a playable character in the birthright path of the game. You pouted, averting your eyes from the milk chocolaty ones that Kaden bore on his face. With a blushing face you repeated yourself, slightly louder. Since Kaden is a Kitsune with good hearing, he was able to pick up what you mumbled.

"Not cute."

Kaden's smile fell and his ears twitched. His tail flickered behind him. You don't think you're the cutest person in the world? Well then  he would just have to prove to you how lovely and awesome you are! He took his arms and held you closer to him, pulling your face up so you can feel his breath. He made sure his voice was in a half whisper so he doesn't damage those precious ears of yours. He wouldn't want that now would he?

"Oh, so you're not cute? Then how about I call you other things? Like gorgeous, beauitful, Bright, amazing, inceredible, adorable, sexy..."

You squeaked and his yourself in his chest again, causing him to laugh a little bit more. That was the most precious reaction he has ever seen out of you up to date! He really needs to compliment you a lot more, and he did mean a lot more. It seems you have low self esteem when you really shouldn't. Kaden wants to help fix that for you.

So he hugs you tight to him in a cuddling fashion, cradling you by the back of your head and by the crook of your back that's leads to your waist. He cranes his neck to rear his head ontop of yours and curls his furry fox tail around to wrap around you. He could feel you growing drowsy, borderline about to pass out in sleep yet again in his arms. Well, you need the sleep. He was happy to help you. Plus, it was adorable to watch you sleep. You muttered the cutest little things i  your sleep and had an adorable sleeping face! Long story short, he liked watching you sleep, and not in the stalkerish way.

"You're too cute (Your name), remember that."

This was was extremely short. 637 Words, thst  it.