chapter 11

Myra's POV

Every since that day I threw up I been drinking lots & lots of water and of course drinking the water came with lots of peeing . It was weird because I hadn't seen Darryl since the day he moved me in and it's been a week now . I'm beginning to think he was just trying to kick me out of his house because he wants to be with some new bitch . I guess that night meant nothing to him but I don't have time to worry about him .

I sat up to check my phone and I had one notification . I was hoping it was a text from Darryl but in all reality it was a alert from the menstrual cycle app that I had on my phone . My period was supposed to arrive today and the bleeding begins . I started to feel lonely so I called Lala to come over and spend sometime with me .

" Hey sis "

" Wussup Ma"

" NOthing much , just feeling lonely . Can you come over and spend some time with me ?"

" Yeah , I'll be there in an hour . Do you need anything from the store?"

" Just Pads , my cycle supposed to be coming on soon"

" Okay , Alright ma. see you soon"

" Be Safe Sis , Love You"

Lala is Jays girlfriend . Lala & Jay have been dating each other on & off for years now . I honestly don't know why their not married . He treats her like royalty & I'm pretty sure there will be a ring on her fingers soon enough .Over the years me and her grew a pretty strong relationship , she like my best friend but she family . I love her to death , I can count on her for anything , that's my down bitch .

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darryl's POV

" All You niggas need to start carrying y'all wait around here " I paced around the trap house , gun in my hand , two hoes by my side, pissed off .

" You act like we smoking the dope , we selling it but your shit just ain't good enough "

That nigga spoke with so much heart . I cocked my gun back and shot him . The hoes jumped back in fear but they knew not to open they mouth to anybody about what had just happened . He was out , dead & cold .

" I just made an example out of this fool , anybody else wanna voice they opinion on my dope ? "

Silence filled the room .

" I thought so , y'all better being in more income or else it's gone be lights out for most y'all boys & I most definitely can find some new soldiers , y'all are dismissed & somebody get that body out of here ASAP" I put my gun to my side & walked out the trap house .

I was about my money and none of them boys in there with the right mind would never cross me . I was a lord , I was a trap lord . Everyone followed my orders & dealed my dope for me . I just say back and made money . But the supply & cash coming in has been low lately . I've been so busy with work that I haven't got a chance to go visit or even communicate with Myra but she should be good though . I'm just taking some time to do me like she planned to take sometime to do her . If she mad that's on her , I got business to handle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LaLas POV

When I got there it was around 12:00 AM . I knocked on the door but nobody answered , it didn't seem like Myra to not be up at this time . The door was unlocked , so I opened it and waked in . I heard crying and began to ran up the stairs & there she was . Sitting on the toilet with her hands cuffed to her face crying .

" what's wrong ? " I raised my eyebrows . She looked up at me in fright . Her eyes were blood shot red and I wish I understood why .

" My period isn't here Lala . I may or may not be pregnant but if I am , Darryl isn't gonna want this baby he was living life carefree until I came along , I always Fuck everything up . This why I moved away in the first place , I was trying to get away from here so I can relieve people from the hurt I was going to cause . But Lala can you go to the store and get me a pregnancy test ? " I stood there frozen and confused and it took me a little more than 5 minutes to speak again .

" Yeah sure , anything for you ma I'll be right back "

" okay thank you" her mouth curved up in to a slight smile and she hugged me . " thank you Lala"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Myra's POV

She came back to the house with the pregnancy test and I knew it would be the hardest test I'd ever have to take in my life . Even though the only task was to pee on the stick , if It was positive . There would be many more test in life afterwards . I pulled the test out of the box stood over the toilet and Peed on the stick . I carefully wiped myself , put the stick on a napkin and walked out of the bathroom .

Lala was there in my bed waiting on me . I got into the bed and She held me close . then there was a phone call , a phone call I would never forget , I got my keys without saying a word to Lala and I was on my way to the hospital . Tear flew constantly down my face as I was driving there . The heart break I was about to receive will never get realer than this .