Chapter 20

The next day came quick. Jeongin woke up from the sun practically stabbing his eyes with the sun rays. He rubbed his eyes, slowly lifting himself up from the bed.
"You're awake Jeongin! Finally!" Hyunjin practically screamed in the younger's ear.
"Do you want me depth or what" Jeongin shouted pushing his hyung away playfully.
"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Hyunjin pouted.
"Still no reason to scream in my ear now lemme get dressed."
With that Hyunjin left the bedroom. Leaving the younger at peace. Until his phone dinged.

Channie Hyung

Chan:
Hey Jeongin can we meet up? I want to tell ya something

Jeongin:
Yeah sure hyung but where?

Chan:
Han river? Like the first time?

Jeongin:
Sure! Meet you in 10!

Chan:
Alrighty!

Jeongin rushed to the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. He quickly took a shower and got dressed into casual clothes. He took his phone and keys, exiting the bedroom.
"I'm going hyung!"
And he shut the door before reviving a response.

Jeongin sprinted to Han River wait for Chan. He felt arms wrapping around him from the back.
"Channie Hyung~" Jeongin turned around. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Jeongin."
"I liked you ever since the first time we texted. I don't know why. I just did. I'm sorry I lied but"
"Yang Jeongin. Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"I- Yes of course!"

Jeongin jumped into Chan's arms.

THE END

A/N
Who wrote this?
Keke bye guys this book is over.