Chapter 18

Omg I'm late what if he's already tired and left? I made a fool of myself he's gonna think I stod him off! You know what I'm still gonna go whether he's there or not!

I ran as fast as I could thinking he might have left already. When I finally got there all I saw was a person there looking around.

Jeongin: I'm sorry I'm late But I made it we're you at?

Chan: there's only one person here so that must be you!

Jeongin: ohh yeah

I turned my phone off so I wouldn't make a bad impression of myself. I walked over to him with a smile waving at him. He smiled back which made my heart melt like butter being melted by a microwave. "Omg I can't believe your actually in front of me" Chan hyung said smiling before giving me a hug.

"I know right! I'm still thinking this is a dream" I said while hugging back.
"I hope it's not" He said mumbling. "Same here" I said still hugging him until we separated.
"Do you wanna go get some bubble tea?" Chan asked pointing to the cafe. "Sure let's go!" I said with excitement in my voice.

We ran to the Cafe shop thinking of what bubble tea well order. Once we got there Chan opened the door for me making a tint of pink appear in my cheeks. I thanked him before walking inside the café feeling the cold breeze hit my face. It felt so nice because of today's weather. We walked to the cashier and ordered our drinks.

The lady was trying to flirt with Chan but he just kept on telling her to leave him alone. "Chan and Jeongin" The lady said when our drinks we're ready. We walked up to our drinks and while I was looking away Chan payed for the drinks. I was about to take out my wallet but Chan put it back in my pocket, he took my hand and we left the Café.

"Anyways I want to get to know you more" Chan said and I nodded. I told him about my family my hobbies birthday and age. We got to know eachother more until it turned 7pm. It was getting a bit dark outside so I started getting worried.
"It's getting dark outside I should go home now" I said looking at our surroundings.

Chan nodded and stood up taking my hand. "I'll take you home like they say beautiful people shouldn't walk alone in the dark" He said winking at me causing me to blush like a tomato. I told him where to go and I was shocked when he said that we lived 5 minutes away from eachother.

We talked a bit more causing me to crush on him more. When we got to my door I was a bit upset but hid it. "Today was a great day thanks for taking me out on a date" I said hugging him. He hugged back and told me it was no problem. "Anyways have a goodnight" I said looking at him in the eyes which was probably a bad idea because it felt like the whole world stopped.

Our faces we're moving closer only one inch before our lips would touch and then-

To be continued....

____
Haha you guys taught I would spill the tea! Nope my tea aint gonna be spilled until next chapter! Anyways hope you have a nice day!

-Amelia's Co-writer

Hoi
-Amelia