Sugar Sweet Problem

As Mike shook off his nauseous feeling, he sat down in the broken security office chair as he checked the wacky cameras. Mike spaced out; Looking at the cupcake on the shelf with glowing eyes, blankly staring at him. 

"Um, hi...?" Mike breathes, glancing at the cupcake. The cupcake eye smiled at Mike. Mike began to thinks twice about his life choices. The cupcake hops out of the shelf and onto his lap. "W-well, o-k-a-y, hahahah!" he grew a timidly uncomfortable about a living cupcake in his lap.

 He gently set the cupcake back in it's shelf, not wanting to cause any trouble. The cupcake wasn't having any of it, they wanted to be on his lap. "How mean, all I want to do is have a bit of affection from someone cute!" The cupcake glistened as it began shaking violently. "What the f-" Mike was quickly interrupted by a loud popping noise. 

A pink haired girl with a giant dress slowly landed on Mike's lap as his eyes dramatically popped out while his jaw dropped. The cupcake girl hugged him tightly as little hearts surrounded them. Mike didn't enjoy any of this, he wasn't into obsessives nor underaged mates. "Please- get off me!" he shouted as he tried pushing the girl away from him, while she held a tight grip onto him. "But, daddy..." She pouted. 

"THIS SHT IS ILLEGAL," he thought to himself

"THIS SHT IS ILLEGAL," he thought to himself. "I'm 27, I don't want to go to jail yet!" He cried aloud. The girl blinked twice as she gave mike a 'huh?' face. She laughed at Mike, making him feel left out. "Oh, you're too funny. I'm actually 18." She giggled. "Okay, legal or not, get off me!" He gave one last push. She finally got off his lap. "You are very persistent, I like that~" she winked at him. 

"I want to die." He thought to himself as his tired eyes looked down at his lap, wishing he could go back home.  

"I was just joking." The cupcakes flirty attitude drastically turned into an irritating brat.

Mike rolled his eyes and continued to look at the camera, leaving the cupcake girl sad.
"You're such a meanie... I've been so alone until you showed up. We all have been." The  cupcake girl, murmured as she crossed her arms.

"That sucks." Mike commented.
"But I'm not here to make anyone feel loved or cared for; Just doing my job, getting paid, and get out." He concentrated on his work.

There was a long silence between the two of them until Cupcake girl opened her mouth.
"Freddy likes you" she kitty grinned
Mike paused, slowly turned to look at her with a 'What fuck?' Face.
"You're joking?" He responded.

"Why would I joke about something like this, you damn pigeon!?" She walked in circles around Mike as her pointing finger was up.
"You should know better, sour mouth. If it wasn't for you, Freddy wouldn't be so distracted with work as of lately."
She stoped in front of him, leaned close to Mike's face.
"Just what do you have that I don't?" She flicked Mike's nose.
Mike pushed himself away from her, holding his nose in pain.
"What are you even talking about?"

"I'm talking about you! You're not anything special, yet my Freddy seems to think of you as some 'saint'! Do you know how annoying it is to constantly stalk your lover and only hearing them talk about one person that isn't you? Ugh, you irritate Me!" She stomped to the locked guarded door, pressed the open button and left to go find chica.

"Oh thank heavens shes gone..." he muttered.
Mike sighed. He was beginning to get tired of this drama.

'After 2 more days of this, if nothing changes, I'm quitting.' He muttered to himself, ashamed of him working here.
_
He ranted for half hour until suddenly
A knock interrupted.
"The door is already open, smart one." Mike sighed, rolled his eyes to the other side as he titled his head to lean on his shoulder, not worried about anything.

"OH ohoho, i know mike~ I was just asking for permission to enter..." a girly but taunting voice whispered as it echoed all around the room.

"What the fu-"
Before mike could finish, 10 cupcakes jumped on him and started nibbling on him.
"W-wait, n-no, please not there~ agh-" mike was in total shock but he felt some sort of pleasure by the nibbling.
_
Some time passed but Mike still kept fighting through it, he kept pushing them out as much as he could until...
"CUPCAKES, STOP!" Freddy came in and removed the cupcakes forcefully away from Mike.
Most cupcakes giggled as they jumped off of Mike, while the ones that Freddy took off, started crying.

Freddy gave a full lecture on why they shouldn't have done that.
"I don't want to see any of you near Mike, do you understand?" Freddy clenched his fist, wanting to punch something, he was too angry to even sympathise for the cupcakes feelings.
"Yes, Sir. Never again." The cupcakes all pouted.
"Go back to to your original size, and leave." Freddy crossed his arms, his blue eyes started to glow.
The cupcakes, looked at Freddy, huddled together and formed the cupcake girl Mike met earlier and then she ran off.
"What the hell?" Mike began questioning his life. He really wanted to die at this point.
"I'm really sorry about that... I'll ask our boss if he can give you a raise for this... or something." Freddy hugged Mike, wishing he could've been there earlier to stop this whole mess from happening.
"Thanks, Bear." Mike hugged him back.
Freddy began blushing like crazy, pushed Mike away and Started doing random hand gestures while avoiding all eye contact with Mike.
"HAHAH, WELL, LOOK AT THE TIME, YOU SHOULD GO HOME, HAHAHAH" Freddy gulped loudly as he nervously laughed.
"Oh, yeah, it's 5:55.." Mike sighed, looked down at his bitten hands.
"I'll see you tomorrow then." Mike stood up, pat freddys back and marched off.
"I'm sorry mike..."Freddy murmured.