"weirdo-.."

Freddy: hmm.... *Walks to the night guards door*

Night guard: *Looks at Freddy and panics and shuts the door* NOT TODAY!!!

Freddy: hmmmm *Gets a little sad* Hey! i'm not gonna hurt you! just let me in! i just want to talk to you!

Night guard: YEA RIGHT! i have heard some rumors! I'm NOT letting you in ya hear!?

Freddy: ....Just open, i promise i won't do anything stupid. i just want to talk...

Night guard: hmm... FINE! *Opends the door for Freddy*

Freddy: Thank's New night guard. *Comes in and shuts both of the doors*

Night guard: Umm...... are you trying to waste all my battery!?

Freddy: Oh don't worry! I always carry batteries so-- no need to freak out.

Night guard: RIIIGGHHHTT----- pfft, anyway whats your name Bear boy..?

Freddy:B-BEAR BOY!!..? W-WHAT!! AND HOW DON'T YOU KNOW MY NAME!! IT'S FRED-DY! I AM THE BOSS OF THIS PIZZERIA AND I AM THE FACE OF THE PIZZERIA!! AND YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME!!!?

Night guard:CHILL------ how should i know!? i just came here!!?

Freddy: *Calms down a bit* True.... so whats your name night guard sir..?

Night guard: I'm Mike Schemidt-

Freddy: Well, Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Mr. Schemidt! *Hugs Mike*

Mike: Please don't---- *pushes Freddy away a bit* And please, you can call me mike, i hate when people say my last name a little...

Freddy: oh? oh okay--

Mike: *Nods a bit* So, why did you want to talk to me..?

Freddy: W-well--- i don't know, i guess i wasn't thinking properly-

Mike: Yea, right.. And one question

Freddy: What is it Mike?

Mike: Well, where are the others?

Freddy: Welll umm-- Foxy comes in the 2nd night, Bonnie and chica arn't coming today, i want to do the job today.

Mike: Riighhttt---- sure---

Freddy: Yep--- hey mike, what time is it.?

Mike: 4 am..? why you ask!?

Freddy:4-4 AM!!! BUT WE WERE JUST TALKING FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES!!

Mike: Not really---

Freddy: hmmmmm-- well this sucks! i don't want you to leave! you seem cool..

Mike: Cool? oh please...

Freddy: *Looks at mike* Did i say something wrong..?

Mike: na, not at all, but i'm not cool, you got that...?

Freddy: Whatever--- *Looks away*

Mike: 5 am... alright, well i can't wait for tomorrow--- i bet when the real "Fun" begins

Freddy: ehh... that's when everyone starts coming up to you--- Oh by the way, Foxy is probably gonna come lots of times *Shakes head* Everyone loves that fox, i guess me ,Chica and Bonnie arn't really important.

Mike: Foxy eh.? ehh... i know what foxy means so not even-

Freddy: what...?

Mike: Just get a dictionary and read the what it says about his name *laughs a bit.*

Freddy: i guess i will do that, *Try's not to smile a bit*

Freddy: M-mike, i-if you want i can come by again tomorrow---

Mike: what..?

Freddy: *blushes a bit* It's just fun talking to you, i don't know how--

Mike: ummm.... okay!? if you want i don't mind *Smiles a bit*

Freddy: heh..

Mike: huh... *Hears the 6 am bell* Oh! well then! i guess i have to go! thanks fred, for talking with me i guess! *Get's off his chair and walks off the Pizzeria*

Freddy: ....... *Bangs his head on the desk* WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE WORLD IS HAPPENING TO ME!!

Bonnie and chica: *Slide down all the way to the door*

Bonnie: What's wrong boss!? Have a bug on your engine again!?

Chica: *Try's not to laugh*

Freddy: *Stops bagging his head on the desk* No you idiot! and tomorrow i am gonna do the work again!

Bonnie: Hey me and chica would like to take another break but, we want to have fun with the night guard too- so let us have time with him!!

Chica: YEA!! WHAT BONNIE SAID!! *Smiles like a idiot and holds a poster that says "LET US PLAY WITH THE NIGHT GUARD" on it*

Freddy: WHEN IN THE WIDE WORLD YOU MADE THAT...?

Bonnie: hmhmhm~ Does it really matter!?

Freddy: hmmmmmm *Gets a bit hot headed*

Chica: *Goes to Freddy and shoving the poster on Freddys face* Please boss!!

Freddy: *Turn's dark red and rips the poster in half and stumps off*

Chica: wow..... *looks at the poster and about to cry*

Bonnie: damn, what a party pooper-- *Hugs Chica* it's okay *Smiles* We have 300 of those anyway!

Chica: R-right! *wipes her tears*

Bonnie: And don't worry-- *Grins* We Will play with the new night guard....