Sick

Freddy and the gang decided to clean up the storage room that they had for everyone to use.

It was the day that everyone called "Clean that junk!" Day.

"Man, this shit is Dusty!" Bonnie said as he let out a sigh and took out the broom to sweep the floor.

"I'll have to agree with you on this one; it's your fault it's this way, you didn't clean it last month!" Freddy responded to Bonnie while giving him a glare.

"Well maybe if you weren't such a 'mama' bear, I wouldn't feel pressured to do it!" He fired back at Freddy as he got his face close to his.

Freddy got triggered and did the same as they both held their fist.

"Guys what are you doing?" Chica asked as she began to worry.

"NOTHING!" Both shouted nervously as they quickly acted like they were cleaning.

"Well alright!" Chica smiled "Well, I'm going to make everyone pizza, please behave!" She said and left the room.

There was a dead silence in the room.

"Is she gone?" Bonnie asked

Freddy threw a shoe at Bonnie's head."

"YEAH, BARNEY!" Freddy said as he laughed at Bonnie.

"FUCKING RAT!" He ran towards Freddy and tackled him.

"WRONG AU BONNIE, WRONG AU!!!" Freddy cried.

_____

Chica went into the kitchen and saw Mike on the floor, shaking.

"Mike are you okay?" Chica ran towards him and kneed down.

"N-no.." he said as his body kept shaking.

Chica reached out to touch him. He felt hot.
"Mike, please go to bed." Chica said.

"Um, What? Right here?" Mike said.

"No you buff- never mind." Chica said and then grabbed Mike with both of her hands bride style.

"Lets take you to bed!" Chica said as she took him to the extra room they had.

___

Chica tucked Mike in the bed.
"Alright Mike, please don't move. Even if you need to go to work."

She said, patted his head gently, and then walked off to make pizza.

____

"DID YA LADS EVEN CLEAN?" FOXY shouted as he kicked a box.

"I tried to clean, BUT THIS BEAR FUCK THREW A SHOE AT ME!"Bonnie shouted as she pointed at Freddy while giving him the eye.

"OH SHUT UP YOU FU-" Freddy got interrupted by chica
"Guys, MIKE IS SICK!" She cried.
"And I can't make pizza, because I'm so worried about him!"

There was dead silence.

"Soup." Bonnie said.

"What?" Chica said, with a confused expression in her face.

"Make mike soup, I mean, if you can't make pizza, why not do that instead. I heard it helps humans with their fever." Bonnie told chica.

"Soup? Soup can really help Mike? Well then what are we waiting for, let's go!" She went to Bonnie and grabbed his hand as she ran to the kitchen.

"OI, WAIT FUR ME!" Foxy yelled as he got jealous.
He ran towards the kitchen.

"Well.... damn." Freddy said as he sat inside an empty box, feeling like he's a waste of space.

____

A loud thump was heard across the room.

Mike woke up.
He saw a black shadow in the corner of the room.

Sweat started coming down.

He got up and ran towards the storage room.

The shadow was chasing Mike every step he took.
Until he tripped and fell over the box that Freddy was in.

"Dude what the fuck?" Freddy said, as he popped his head out and saw Mike while the light flickered on and off.

"I NEED TO HIDE" Mike said as he pointed out at the shadow that was trying to find him at the exact moment the lights turned off.

Freddy turned and saw the creepy shadow moving.

Freddy nodded and turned the box upside down with Mike inside.

They waited a couple of minutes for the lights to turn on in the storage room.

"Are you alright, Mike?" Freddy asked him while he was on top of him.

"N-no.." Mike murmured.

"Why?" He whispered to him.

"BECAUSE YOURE ON TOP OF ME AND I CAN'T BREATH!"

Freddy realized the mess they're currently in as he began to sweat.

"Oh.." Freddy muttered.

"OH What?" Mike said.
"The things gone, push the box out so I can go!"

"Mike.... Why should i...?" Freddy said with a gentle raspy voice.

"BECAUSE. I. WANT. OUT." Mike yelled.

"Mike. I- I have this feeling...and I can't get it out..." Freddy said looking a bit determined.

" What type of fucking feeling?" Mike asked, still in a pissy voice.

"I feel like I long for something right now...Like I want something to push into and share my side of the world with... Like I want... That thing in this very moment.... Like I want to show the all I have in me.....I feel a little exci-" Freddy got interrupted by Mike punching him in the face

"UGH!" Freddy yelled as he bleeded out of his nose.

"WHAT THE HELL, MIKE?"

"WELL IM SORRY, YOU WERE TALKING NONSENSE AND I FELT CLAUSTROPHOBIC" Mike responded back

"For some fucking reason, I feel like you turn the feeling I had off!" Freddy crossed his arms while still bleeding.

"YEAH, whatever, a tleast we got out of that damn box." He signed.

"Right...." Freddy muttered.

A faint bell ringed. It was 12.am

"OH crap, I gotta get to work." Mike said.

"Wait, aren't you SICK?" Freddy said.

"I'll be fine, I'll see you later." Mike waved bye and walked to the office.
___________________

HEY GUYS! It's been years since I've updated this story!! I finally had inspiration xD

I'm not in the BTS fandom anymore, I'm more into the sonic fandom now. LMAO. But I will update my stories to keep the story going 💕💕💕