Ying Lu praises: "San-er, not bad ey, so you still remember your surname is Meng and not Liu. There's nothing now, you go ahead."

I see Liu Ru Xu's back instantly straighten, distant and tough.

San-er's face had already paled, upon hearing this, she nods, "Young Lady's words are correct." This time, she sure hurries her steps, following behind her young lady as they slowly walk away.

I draw back my line of sight, speaking to Ying Lu in amazement: "Wah, Young Lady, you're so magnificent ah."

Ying Lu walks back to my side, lightly holding my shoulders, looking directly at me as she says: "Ah-Lan, I'm a Meng, right?"

I faintly smile, "Yes, Young Lady is a Meng."

Meng Ying Lu is a Meng, is the Meng family's young lady, the one and only precious maiden of the Meng family.

Ying Lu lightly curls her lips into a full smile, the face that had always been full of charm and wilfulness, has only the faint look of firmness in this very moment.

"I am Meng Ying Lu, I am the true young lady of the estate." She says, word by word.

I hand the 'weed' in my arms to her, calmly saying: "Young Lady, from now on, you must take good care of it, remember that it mustn't be lacking, nor mustn't be overfed."

Ying Lu strokes the yellowing leaves after taking it and falls silent for a moment, before lifting her head to brightly smile at me, "I understand."

I believe Ying Lu will eventually understand for real, to not take the favouring of others for granted, to not look down on others with her higher status.

When Ying Lu sends me to head back, it was already almost lunchtime, the greedy little bugs in my stomach are currently protesting, they didn't eat breakfast, they are feeling very unhappy right now, they want to eat Kung Pao chicken, shredded pork, mapo tofu, steamed fish, hot and sour potato silk......

En, it'd be best if there's fruit salad for dessert too.

I am happily, yet sadly, absorbed in my own imaginations, leisurely walking towards Young Master's Ling Yun Courtyard, as I was passing by the little path by the fake rockeries, I just happen to hear some sort of sound......

"Mm......Young Master......no......" So erotic, so explosive.

"Young Master......wait......" So erotic, so explosive......

To rarely feel so excited, I shift onto my tiptoes and sneak towards the source of sound, prodding myself against the rockery, carefully sticking my head out to peek.

Only seeing that approximately ten meters in front, that young and handsome gentleman in a body of ink-green brocade robes currently has a charming and pretty young woman pushed up against the rockery, thin lips pasted onto red lips, passionately entangling and ravaging, both his hands are also unceasingly pressing onto the young woman's chest, gently and desperately......

I pinch my nose, dear lord, times are changing, public morals are declining ah! Young Master is actually, actually, actually enthusiastically and boldly exercising the 'unspoken rule' on the little beauty — Ke Ren, this truly is, truly is, truly is, tooooooooo! Too!

Too refreshing. [Face expressionless]

My eyes remain fixed on the spot as I watch the war situation over there, only seeing Young Master skilfully set fire to Ke Ren's body, my eyes only able to see the side of his handsome face, vaguely revealing a dark charm, and Ke Ren whose face is charming like the sunset, is half squinting her beautifully water-like eyes, little hands deliberately pretending to resist the pressure of Young Master's chest, bashfully saying: "Young Master, no......"