"Okay did you see the culprit?"

"Some kid with a beanie hat and blond hair.  Looked kinda muscle like."

"That little piece of shit.  I'm gonna hurt him when I find him.  Though he makes himself known."

"Who exactly?"

"Oh this kid Seifer.  He goes to my school."

"Oh.  So you're that age huh?"

"What does that mean?"

"I'm 20.  Your age?"

"19.  I missed a year in school so I have to pass the last grade this year.  Or something like that."

"Don't worry.  You're safe.  Nothing illegal.  But seriously.  What do you mean by that age?"

"Well... if I were thinking about someone romantically or something of the sort all the time... and you didn't know her age until now and found out she still goes to school-"  he completely became nervous.  By the looks of him he never went to school before.  Or dated.  Flirts.  But never dated.  I go up to him and take him by the cheeks.  I look into his eyes and down to his lips back to his eyes again.  I press my lips against his.  He kisses me back and wraps his arms around me.  I smile into it.  I pull away from him.

"So want to stay with me tonight?  I don't personally know if you have a place yet."

"Yes thank you."  He smiles at me.

"Well let's get this snowman done.  And if you don't see me in the morning I'm out killing my arch enemy.  Alright?"  He laughs and shakes his head.

"And we're done!"  I smile and start to head in the direction to my house.

"You coming!?"  He came out of his daze and nods.  He smiles at me and walks with me.  I lead the way to my house.  It was a silent walk.  Though I don't mind.  But I want to know more about him.  I look at him only to catch him watching me and my every move.  I blush lightly.  He smirks.

Once we got to my house I unlock the door.  I walk inside and hang my coat on the coat hanger.  Once he walks inside, I close the door behind him.  I stretch and take off my gloves and stuff.

"Alright.  I know this isn't much but this is mine.  And no I don't live with my parents.  So the bathroom is the door to the right.  The upstairs has a guest bedroom and my room.  If you need anything then you can wake me up.  Just nothing perverted.  And then the kitchen is right there.  I know it's small.  But it's homey to me."

"No its fine.  I like it."

"Why thank you." I start yawning a little.  I rub my eyes and look at him.  He has his black coat taken off.  I blush.  He is wearing a tight black shirt and black jeans.

"Like what you see?"  He smirks and looks at me.

"Maybe.  You'll have to find out yourself."  He laughs.  He shakes his head a little.

"So... what do I do exactly?"

"I don't know.  Make yourself a home.  Just don't eat all the ice cream alright?  I'm going to shower then probably go to bed.  Do you have a extra pair of clothes or did you already take a shower?"

"It's fine.  I usually wear the same thing once in a while."  He says, shrugging his shoulders.

"If you're okay with that I guess."  I go to the bathroom and start the shower.  I take off my clothes.  I hear a whistle.

"Trying to get me turned on?  If that's what you're trying to do I don't mind."  I forgot to close the door.  Fuck me dammit.

"Shut up!"  I slam the door, blushing.  I go into the shower.  How could I forget to shut a door when someone is here?  Maybe I'm just used to no one being here?  I lean against the wall a little bit.  The heat getting to me.  Seems like I haven't adjusted to it yet.  I turn the knob for cold water a little more.  I wonder what kind of person he is.  He likes sea salt ice cream.  He's sort of a flirt.  He's doesn't seem to mind a lot much.  But he disappeared for a year.  I wonder where he went.  Like disappeared.  Gone.  I looked for him too.  But never saw him.

I forgot my damn clothes.  I wrap the towel around myself.  I sigh and I open the door.  He's asleep.  I smile softly and quietly walk to my room.  I was about to unwrap the towel.

"Hey."  I turn around a little.  I blush brightly.

"What the hell Lea!"

"I'm sorry I should have knocked."  He says, yawning.

"No shit sherlock."  He looks me up and down.  He blushes slightly.

"Beautiful."  I blush a little more and look away.  I hold onto the towel tighter.

"So do you need anything?"

"Actually I know this is a little... rushed.  And to soon.  But... I want to um..."  he starts to blush a lot and looked at me with lustful eyes.  He wants to fuck me?  But that's... fast.

"I don't know Lea."  He sits on my bed.  And looks at me.

"Want to know why I was gone for a year?  Never came back?  It's because I go to other world's.  I see things and most of the things can hurt you.  In fact there are a lot of things that can also hurt you here too.  I help people out to my best ability.  I used to be a bad person somewhat.  But this friend of mine.  He always believed people could feel.  We were in this organization.  We shouldn't have emotions, so like a heart."  He tells me everything.  About Nobodies.  About Heartless.  About this kid named Sora.  He explains that telling me all of this is also wrapping me in danger.  He sounds crazy.  But I believe him.  I guess this makes me crazy too.  Roxas.  This name feels so familiar.  It makes me sad but happy at the same time.

"Is this you trying to make up a story to fuck me Axel?"  I raise an eyebrow and walk towards him.

"N-no I swear."  He gulps and bites his lip.  I sit on his lap.

"I was kidding.  Just fuck me."  I smash my lips against his, and he takes a hold of my hips.  He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth.  His tongue goes in my mouth and he roams it around.  I moan and move my hips against him.  We both moan.

We did this for a while.  One thing we forgot was protection.

Word count: 1724

A/n-  So my lovely children!  As I edited this chapter some more, don't invite people you don't know in your house.  I just realized how toxic this was, I was doing so good in the beginning, what the hell!