Axel

I was walking around Twilight Town.  I don't know why.  But I always like going to this ice cream shop.  I see this cute red head all the time.  He has green emerald eyes that gazes upon you.  His hair is so red and spikey, it remains me of a fire.  He also wears a black cloak like he's in some cult.  He also has these black markings on his face.  Weird.  But I like mysterious.  Especially because this guy buys sea salt ice cream.

Speaking of which he's doing now.  But this time he's buying two ice creams.  I don't know why.  But I always feel like I'm going to get caught mesmerizing him.  He's so handsome and tall and cute at the same time.  I didn't notice the hand reaching out in front of my face.  With a ice cream.

"Hello?  Are you there?  Take it before it melts."

"What?  Oh thank you.  I'm sorry if I seem like I was..."  I take the ice cream.

"Stalking?"

"Yeah.  About that I swear I didn't mean to.  You just looked...  really cool and everything.  I just didn't know what to do."  I can tell I was blushing.  Definitely a socially awkward kid.

"Some people call me Axel.  But you can call me Lea."

"Lea huh?  Alright Lea my name is, Y/n."  I smile and take my hand out for him to shake.  He shakes it and nods.  I smile and open the wrapper to the ice cream.  I take a bite out of it.  I make a weird face, making him laugh.

"Its... sweet but really salty at the same time."

"So I've been told."

"So any friends around here?"

"Quite a few.  I'm here with someone at the moment.  I wouldn't call her my friend but she's nice I guess."  A she huh?

"Oh.  I see."

"You?"

"Oh.  Um... sort of I guess."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... I have lots of friends.  But... I don't have one that knows me to well or anything like that."

"I see.  Well then let's become friends.  I don't mind befriending a beautiful girl like you."  I blush lightly.

"Alright.  And thank you."  I finish my ice cream before it melts.

"Well I have to go.  I don't know when we will meet again.  But I promise it will be soon.  Got it memorized?"  I smile and nod.  He hands me a stick that says winner on it.  And... he was gone.

I waited.  I know, I barely knew him.  But I waited.  Still am.  He still hasn't came back.  But that moment still replays in my head like a record player that's broken.  I want to see him again.  I wonder what he is doing now.  I go to the ice cream shop every day.  I buy ice cream there all the time.  Except in winter.  Though I did build a snow man around here somewhere.  I bet some kid knocked it over.  I pout.  My poor snow man.  I sigh and got ready to build another one.  Even though it was snowing.  When I was almost done I heard a whistle.

"I never knew you had a great body.  If I did I would have kissed you back then.  But hey I said I was going to come back right?"  I blush lightly and flipped him off.

"Jerk.  And yes.  You did."  I start to shiver a little.  He's finally back.  He wasn't offended that I flipped him off.  Instead he was laughing at me.

"Great snowman.  Can I help?"

"By any chance were you the one who knocked it over?"

"Nope.  Sorry."