Sora

It was a... difficult day.  It was actually really strange.  In fact, I wonder how I end up with Sora pinning me to my wall.  Panting.  And pissed.  It really got me curious.  I don't understand why he's angry.  But it also made my chest hurt, because my heart was pounding so hard.  I'm sure he can hear it.

Thump thump thump.

I bite my lip.  You see I want to explain my day.

I was walking around the school.  Bored.  It was my free period.  I usually did extra homework, so I don't have to do it at home.  But this time I have none.  It was painful because it was so boring not being able to do something.  I read all my books already.  I rarely talk to anyone.  Except for Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Well sometimes I talk to Kairi.  I rarely talk to her.  She is more like my... rival but friend that will actually be there for you when you need her.  You see we both like Sora.  She is sure he likes me.  I am positive that he likes her.  In fact he talks to her more than me.  He shows more affection towards her more than me.  Now Riku... he's different.  In fact me and him are like brother and sister.

Sometimes if I'm in a bad mood he would take me for ice cream and we would sit down somewhere peaceful and he would let me vent on things.  He was the type of the person to listen.  He was the type to understand other people easily.  Speaking of that very person I bumped right into him.

"Hey."

"Hi Riku.  Sorry I wasn't paying attention."

"Yeah.  I know."

"Smartass."

"What's into you?  Bad day again?"

"Slightly.  I mean I don't know.  It's just weird.  Like really weird.  It's confusing."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Now?  It's your lunch period.  Are you sure you want to waste your lunch period talking about my problems?"

"Yeah.  I'm sure,"  I smiled.  I nodded and took his hand. People around us started whispering.  Funny.  People in the school think of us as a couple.  But really we weren't.  We were just friends who treat each other like siblings.  But let's leave them wander about it.  I maneuvered us through the halls and found the door to the rooftop.  I opened it and started to head up the stairs and heard it close behind us. But what we didn't know was, someone followed.

Once me and Riku were on top, I pulled us near the edge a little and sat down.  He sat down next to me.  Still holding my hand.  I wasn't embarrassed by it.  We held hands since we were little kids. He was slightly bothered by it because of his pride.  But since it's me he doesn't seem to mind.

"So what's been bothering you?  What made your day so weird anyways?"

"Well... Sora kept glaring at me today.  I don't know what I did.  But he just kept... glaring.  Everything I did seemed to upset him,"  I let go of his hand and put my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around them.  "I don't know what I did wrong Riku.  And then when I was talking to Kairi earlier he had a confused look on his face.  And whenever I talk to you..." I looked down.  I didn't want to say it.