Special Chapter Two (Part Two) Yan You

Start from the beginning

In fact, he wishes to go up to her and loudly beg for her forgiveness, beg for her to give him another chance, but he doesn't dare to, with fear coming from the bottom of his heart, he doesn't dare to. He is also afraid that his pestering would cause the relationship between the two of them to become more rigid -- that's right, with the past they share, even if she no longer holds resentment in her eyes, he is still afraid.

That's why he did nothing, he just quietly shows up outside her house every day, watching her leave the doors, watching her wander the streets, watching her teach poetry to the children next door, watching her charming smile appear gentler under the sunshine. She does not speak up to say anything to him, nor does she reveal a look of disgust and shoo him away, she just quietly spends her day, and for him, just watching her like this is already enough. He greedily watches everything she does, unable to stop.

A week later, she finally says the first sentence to him, and that sentence had him abruptly fall from heaven to hell.

She lightly smiles as she says: "Yan You, I'm already married."

He cannot believe it, trying hard to maintain a calm smile as he says: "An Ran, you're lying. You clearly have your hair combed into a maiden hairstyle, you live here alone, you have not gotten married, you are just deliberately provoking me. You still hate me, don't you? An Ran, I was wrong, I only love you, I will marry none other than you in this lifetime! Will you give me a chance? One chance, just one chance!"

She shakes her head, lightly saying: "I'm married."

His heart instantly freezes, he knows she is speaking the truth, she would never speak lies to him, never had in the past, wouldn't now.

He doesn't know how he had returned home, he doesn't know how he had registered those words, he just feels like he really wants to get drunk, because he can forget everything when drunk. He meets up with Yu Wen for a drink, the actual situation is, he holds a jar of wine and drinks until he's drunk, whilst Yu Wen is still refined as ever as he sips from a cup. He suddenly asks: "Yu Wen, should your woman have gotten married, what would you do?"

Yu Wen's long and fine eyes make a slight turn, thin lips lightly hooking up, "Since it is the woman I love, then I would not let her have the chance of marrying another."

He vaguely shouts: "Then what if she's already married when you had met her?"

Yu Wen's long eyes slightly narrows, certainty carried within his chuckle as he says: "Someone I want, will only be mine no matter what."

He looks at Yu Wen's calm yet firm face and suddenly thinks it through more, that's right, so what if she's married, he loves her, so he will fight for her love all over again, it's nothing more than that.

After sobering up and starting to recover his memories of the days, although his heart is in bitter pain, when he sees her, everything else seems to no longer be of any importance - she is here, this is the heaven's blessing. Even if she turns a blind eye to him, says nothing to him now, he believes that a few years later, ten years later, decades later, she would ultimately forgive him.

He is willing to patiently wait on like this, but didn't think he simply couldn't wait on.

This day, he accompanies her to water the garden, when the main doors swings open, Yu Wen's tall and slender figure appears in his sight. Just when he was about to ask Yu Wen in surprise, how did he know that he's here, he instead sees Yu Wen not even spare him a glance, directly walking up to An Ran.

Yu Wen's long and slender fingers brushes over her cheeks, lightly asking: "Are you done playing around yet?" Then, he sees An Ran who had always been quiet, reveal a slight pout, shaking her head as she says: "No."