Yoongi's shirt was in the way so he made quick work of removing that marveling at the perk pink nipples before him.

"So pretty hyung. Everything about you is so pretty."

With a quiet moan Yoongi arched off the bed as Jungkook latched his mouth onto the right nipple swirling his tongue around and even going as far as grazing his teeth across it.

This just turned Yoongi into a puddle of arousal his hips now rolling up to rut against Jungkook's thigh.

Cursing Jungkook places a hand on the olders stomach to keep him still.

"J-Jungkook please...I can't take this you have to do m-more."

"More? What do you want from me Hyung? Just say it and I'll do it."

Yoongi groans not wanting to voice his needs. He didnt think the younger would be a tease. In fact, he figured he'd be all the more willing to just fuck him open.

"Kook please just...just fucking touch me."

Jungkook faked a pout looking Yoongi in the eyes.

"But I am hyung or do you want me to touch you elsewhere?"

"Elsewhere!"

"Like?"

Jungkook's fingering at the waistband of his sweats now and Yoongi does his best to keep his cool.

"Please Kook."

He's already done enough begging and he refuses to do any more. Jungkook senses this and proceeds to remove the olders sweats. He's half surprised to see the older wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Between Yoongi's legs Jungkook sees a clear liquid coating his thighs. He's unsure of what it is so he runs his fingers through. The reaction he receives in turn is far too great.

A load moan erupts from the man beneath and Yoongi fears he's on the verge of cumming and they've barely even started.

"Hyung, you're so wet. Are you that eager for me to fuck you?"

Yoongi can't help but groan in response as the younger begins to lick at his tip. The sensation reaching all the way down to his toes.
With sounds encouraging him he takes the older in one full motion the tip pressing against the back of throat.

And after one hard suck Yoongi is already spilling his hot seed down his throat. Though Jungkook doesn't stop he only continues his impressive fellatio thanking whatever god for his nonexistent gag reflex.

Though this only drives Yoongi through the roof as he prepares to cum again. Jungkook notices and pulls off his cock just as he gets ready to release.

"Jungkook."

Yoongi let's out a desperate sob body atching off the bed yet again.

"Ah, Hyung I want you to cum on my fingers."

At the sound of that Yoongi immediately spreads his legs leaving nothing to the imagination.
Jungkook has to calm himself at seeing such eagerness before prodding at the olders hole.

The clear substance seems to coming from Yoongi's entrance and because it's so slippery Jungkook knows they won't need any lube.
Slowly, he pushed the first finger in watching Yoongi carefully in case he hurt him.

Though the older grunted out a 'more while pushing back on the finger. Jungkook was quick oblige slipping another two fingers. He really did wanna see the older cum just from his fingers alone. So, he quickened his pace, scissoring and searching for the special spot.

Yoongi was a mess beneath him tears falling from his eyes as he did his best to keep up. After all, the best was yet to come.
And when Jungkook thrust his fingers at a certain angle you came with a strangled moan clutching on to Jungkook tightly. Being the tease he was Jungkook increased his pace against the olders prostate until he was sure he'd milked him well.

"Hyung..."

The youngers pants were now gone and his erection could be seen clearly. Precum leaked down his shaft and Yoongi's mouth watered at the sight.

"Hyung..."

Yoongi looked up at the younger his eyes clouded by lust and the need to be touched overwhelming. Without thinking he pulled the younger on top of him.

"Just...fuck me already. "

And that's all it took. Jungkook was no longer concerned about the situation at hand. He had a mission. Fuck Min Yoongi like he's never been fucked before.

Lining his cock up with the olders entrance he entered in one full thrust fully seated. Both males groaned at the feeling.

"Shit, so tight hyung."

Yoongi could only mewl in response he body finally getting what he'd been asking for.
Pulling out to the tip Jungkook thrust back in both his speed and force relentless. It was no surprise that he kept it up too sending dangerous sensations throughout Yoongi's body.

"There! Right there!", Yoongi cried out as his prostate was hit dead on.

Jungkook listened to the olders demand focusing on that spot,  brutally abusing it. Both were close but Yoongi was closer.

"C-cumming."

"Come on hyung. Cum for me. "

Yoongi came his moan loud and long as he clung to Jungkook. The male finished shortly after still thrusting in and out pushing Yoongi past the limits of oversensistivity.

Maybe not having Jin wasn't so bad after all.

•§•

So...*coughs* that was shitty. I'd honestly wanted to have a threesome between Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi but it didn't work out that way. Anywho lemme know what you thought about this.