"So bye. Get lost. " Kenneth said rudely.

Kamsi took a step forward, and glared at him.

"See eh. I don't understand what you people are doing, stand up a-"

"-Shuu! Are you okay? I should stand up? Me Kenelum should stand up for you dry unimportant individuals? "

"Yes now! We're supposed to sit down here. Not you people. " Another girl said.

I didn't know her name.

I didn't know a whole lot of people names.

"Fine." Segun smirked.

Dominique placed his hand on his jaw and stroked it. "Eh? "

"Yeah. Fine. Come and sit down..." Segun made a move to stand up but his eyes moved hungrily over someone behind me.

"Come and sit down on me... You're super hot. " He added.

"M-me? " Callie stuttered.

"No ooh! " Segun snarled at her.

"What are you forming for? He was joking, you're not his type." Kenneth growled.

I rolled my eyes at these boys, because they were unbelievable right now.

"Jasmine, what's this? We told you we'd bench with you guys. Just because one teacher delayed us you replaced us. Tell them to leave." Someone said behind me.

I didn't know who, cause my head was now back on the table.

This really wasn't my business,

I didn't bring Arthur and co to this table.

"Tell who to leave? " Dominique said.

"You guys! What's all these?!" that was a boy.

Or at least he sounded like a boy with a baritone voice.

"See ehn. I know you're stupid and useless but don't you even try and raise your worthless voice at me. Ever." Kenneth snapped and I rose my head up to look at who he was talking to.

Oh, he was a boy. He scowled back at Kenneth who held the table tightly.

Kenneth then stood up angrily and his long nails scraped the table in the process, they all moved back quickly.

"Guy. It's okay." Arthur intervened. He turned to face Kamsi. "You... You guys know Chiamaka's table right?" Arthur spoke.

"Ehen.. So? " Kamsi.

Kenneth sat back down.

"So. You guys should go there and bench. " Arthur smirked at her.

"You know, the Maka's is a table meant for cute girls like you. " Arthur's voice was low and he winked at her.

Wait, was he flirting with her?

"You're Beauty right? Because I'm sure you're the definition of it. "

Whaaaa?!

"I'm.. No, I'm Kamsichukwu. " She giggled?!

"Kamsi. A sexy name for a sexy girl. How about this sweetheart? You'll bench over with the Maka's and after dinner we'll talk. How does that sound? " Arthur bit on his lower lip slowly and I found my self staring.

"Um... -" Kamsi was interrupted.

"-Chiamaka won't let us bench with her." the girl I didn't know her name stated with a voice that made it seem like she'd succumbed to Arthur's face.