"This period of your life may seem an ideal opportunity to have fun, even rebel a little, but I implore you to take full responsibility of your actions and spend your time wisely. I am aware of the businesses you plan to start or will soon inherit, and so your reputation must be pristine for you to be taken seriously. Please remember that.

"Now, you have had your briefing by a member of staff previously, and so I shan't keep you any longer. Remember you can come to me at any point in your stay here. Without further or do, enjoy."

At her last word, platters upon platters were brought into the room. Dressed smartly in colours coordinated to our uniforms, waiters put our plates down before us. Once everyone's was down, which happened almost immediately, we all began to tuck in.

Those around us seemed to block us out from their own conversations as they ate. I had to watch which knife and fork they used out of the various laid out on either side of me.

The food was like something out of a five star restaurant. It was incredible— melt in your mouth, drool worthy incredible.

The food Robert had brought me for breakfast had been good, no doubt, but this was something out of a fantasy.

Just as I had my eyes closed in bliss, withholding an embarrassing moan from how good it was, it happened. I knew I couldn't have one day, not even one day, without having to deal with something bad happening to me. It was unthinkable.

I heard the girls ingenuine "whoops," before I felt the liquid dripping onto my legs and sleeping into the material of my blazer and shirt.

I could have wrung her neck.

The girl who had done it— conveniently blonde haired and blue eyed like one of the villains out of some cliché, trying to copy Mean Girls film— sat smugly, a smirk on her face. Her friends around her giggled together, finding it ever so funny as I lurched up from my chair and drew all eyes. I probably would have tackled her right there, had I not been increasingly aware of those watching, especially the teachers.

Knowing I'd most likely strangle her if I stayed, I let my chair screech against the floor and stormed out.

I didn't know where I was going or how long I would walk for, only that I needed to desperately cool down and get cleaned up. I groaned as I looked down at my stained shirt, rubbing it a little too harshly, only to see the red wine stain spread further.

Because I was looking down and wasn't watching where I was going, I hadn't been paying attention to just what, or who, I was about to walk into.

Like every other time I'd been confronted with the blue eyed, frowning face of Archer Redwood, I'd crashed into him. I winced as I held my forehead, and could feel the bruise reforming on my behind, having just had it disappear since the last collision.

"Watch it," he gritted out, his hair seeming darker in the dimming light. I hardly noticed those accompanying him because of the intensity in which I glared up at him.

I realised, after a while, that it hadn't been Arched I'd bumped in to, but another.

His guard was quick to step in front of him, blocking the prince entirely.

I went to push myself up, feeling humiliated in front of the three of them and that ginormous bear of a man.

Prince Houman Safavi, direct heir to the throne, said something in his mother tongue, quiet enough so I didn't hear... not that I'd be able to understand it, anyway. The guard, though reluctant, seemed to follow his command and stepped aside.