Chatting

Chapter 6

Since it still was early I took my phone and headphones with me as I walked up the stairs to the rooftop to watch the sunset. From up here you could see the hole city. It is my favorite place because the view is really beautiful. Someday I want to show this to Jin...what? What am I thinking again? Wake up (y/n)! Why would I want to show it to him? He is just a friend but what is this feeling I have every time I think of him?

I kinda got bored and wanted to text someone so I wrote into the group chat if someone had time to meet up with me on the rooftop. I didn't though that someone would say yes until Suga wrote it. He asked me to send him were he needed to go and he would be here in a few minutes. I totally forgot that he lives in this area. So I waited for him until the door opend and he carefully peeked though it. As he saw me he was relieved and walked up to me. We sat down together on a branch that someone put up here.
Even though he is a boy and I didn't know him that well I felt really connected to him as if I could tell him everything just like Lee Hi.
He sat down right beside me and we chatted about school and stuff unit he suddenly asked me, "(y/n) please be honest with me. What did really happen to your arm?"
I was confused why he would ask that.
"Didn't the others tell you? I hit it while cleaning..." I lied again.
He sighted. "I know you're not being honest. You don't get such an wound from accidentally hitting it somewhere. Just tell me what happened."
"...I don't want to drag you into this."
"Don't worry. I won't. I just want to help you..."
"Ok but please promise me to not tell anyone. Especially not Jin and Lee Hi."
"Sure I promise."
I could feel that I could trust him so I told him the hole story.
"Wow that's even worse than I imagined it. I'm sorry (y/n)..."
"There is nothing to be sorry for...I can deal with it myself." I tried to cheer him up.
"What about your family? Won't they get worried if you're out that late?"
"My family is also really complicated. I live with my older brother Min Jun Ki right now because my Mother is sick so much and my father lives with another woman so I don't get to see him often. I'm mostly alone but I don't mind so I can write my songs in peace."he explained.
"Oh I'm sorry..."
"No it's ok. So you see there is no perfect family. We all have our own problems and we can't change it. Everyone lives their own live and makes their own decisions. That's why we have to work hard to fulfill our dreams. You know my friend's, our group BTS, it's just like an second family for me. We work hard together, help and cheer up eachother and we all have the same goal to become famous together. When you get to know us better you will understand. We all have our stories but we still continue to fight for what we want. You're not alone anymore so don't stop fighting too (y/n)!"
He smiled. I think I never would have imagined something like that coming from him. It's the first time I saw him speak so much. I just nodded in response. But for what should I fight? I don't have a dream like these guys.
"It's getting pretty cold I will get going then."
"OK thanks for coming! Be save on your way home!"
"Anytime! See ya!" so he left. I continued to watch the stars for a while until I started to freeze as well. I went back inside and into my room. Why is there nothing for me to do...stupid hand. Oh right I could chat with Lee Hi and the others. Maybe they are still awake so I started to chat. Lee Hi wasn't online but V and Jimin were. I chatted with them for a while until Jin joined the conversation.

Jin: Hello
V: Oh Hey Jin! (y/n) is here as well.
Jimin: hey don't forget me! I'm here too! 😭
Jin: (y/n) How is your arm? Does it still hurt?
You: no it's alright you don't need to worry 🙂
V: Jin is a caring person, he always is like this when someone of us gets hurt as well 😂 he is like a mom
Jin: I'm not a mom...I just care a lot. Don't get this the wrong way.
Jimin: one time I hurt my food while practicing and Jin carried me back home on his back 😂😂
V: Oh yes I remember he wouldn't let you down until you were Home.
Jin: Well I didn't want that you're food gets worse
Jimin: he also always worries that we practice to much, he is really like a mom for the group
Jin: someone has to care for you guys. Namjoon is the leader but that doesn't mean that he has to care on his own. Also I'm the oldest
Jimin: but you sometimes fool around so much that someone might think you're the maknae (youngest) in the group and not Jungkook and you make so many dad jokes
Jin: well should I tell you a joke then?
You: yes why not
Jimin: no
V: don't his jokes are the worst
Jin: what does a dog say to the wall?
Jin: Wol Wol 😂
V: ....
Jimin: .....😒
You: lol
V: how can you laugh at this?
Jimin: I think we found someone that likes his jokes
Jin: unbelievbubble 😂
V: just stop!

I couldn't resist smiling. They really were good friends.

V:.....😩
Jimin:....
Jin: it's already late we should all go to sleep
V: yes you're right! Good night everyone!
Jimin: Good night
You: good night
Jin: sleep well

I also got tired from all the chatting so I went to bed and fell asleep.

(If you like it so far or have questions please leave a comment below!
Thanks for reading!)